GIVEAWAY! - You have the chance to win up to £10,000,000 on Altis Life or $750,000 on FiveM! Click here to enter.

BladeForged

Lack of roleplay by police

1.2 RDM - RDM is shooting, tasing, using rubber bullets, knocking someone out and/or killing another player without prior Role-play.

Let me amend that.

1.2 RDM - RDM is shooting, tasing, using rubber bullets, knocking someone out and/or killing another player without prior Roleplay. (Doesn't apply to Police)

all ive got to say

• Like 1
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, spodre said:

please elaborate on this and give me examples as the police is constantly striving to improve

🤔I have a video of TFU shooting a hummingbird randomly over a town yesterday as they were going to Northern xD

i once had an smg with no attachments supressors or mags and i got tased after i said dont worry its a bb gun no words were said i was instantly tased then imprisoned because i refused to pay a 200k fine

22 minutes ago, BladeForged said:

i once had an smg with no attachments supressors or mags and i got tased after i said dont worry its a bb gun no words were said i was instantly tased then imprisoned because i refused to pay a 200k fine

Take it to pcc

• +1 1

There's one way something can be done about this - 

REPORT IT

We can't see things if they are not shown to us. We can't watch every player 24/7. Rules apply to everyone, if you see an infringement, resolve it or report it, Posting something on the forums with 0 context and 0 explanation will never go anywhere, no matter how true the statement may or may not

Maybe the Police Officer wantd or is going to roleplay with you after being in handcuffs. I know that officers run up to and instant ask you to put your hands on your head. But what i do is first a bit of talking with the person and then depending if the outcome i ask him to put his hands on his head. And thats how it should be. If this happens again feel free to come to our Support Rooms on ts.phoenixrp.co.uk and we will help you with your issues or questions

@BladeForgedIf you don't mind can you come on Teamspeak (ts.phoenixrp.com) around 6 pm GMT tonight and come to the PCC room, if you want you can request for me directly (Sean Raven), it's good and all you bring the issue as a whole but that won't help us find who's responsible.

@Lewis Mackinnonyou know how the system works if you have a issue with how a officer or group of officers have acted then report it. Please don't use that one situation and hold it over there head. Everyone does mistakes

48 minutes ago, Sean said:

@BladeForgedIf you don't mind can you come on Teamspeak (ts.phoenixrp.com) around 6 pm GMT tonight and come to the PCC room, if you want you can request for me directly (Sean Raven), it's good and all you bring the issue as a whole but that won't help us find who's responsible.

@Lewis Mackinnonyou know how the system works if you have a issue with how a officer or group of officers have acted then report it. Please don't use that one situation and hold it over there head. Everyone does mistakes

🤔 I'm not holding anything over any one person's head. I don't really care. But it's relevant and so's a running trend. 

10 hours ago, Lewis Mackinnon said:

🤔I have a video of TFU shooting a hummingbird randomly over a town yesterday as they were going to Northern xD

Epic gaming moment 

I could quite simply say that the cops don't roleplay and cause nothing but problems but without evidence Sean and the others in charge of the police force can't even begin to figure out what happened and how to improve so that the situations don't occur again.

If it's a trend, as suggested, there should be no difficulty in gathering evidence and handing it to the relevant command members, complaining on a forum thread is pointless and will likely lead no where.

• +1 1

Some police officers are good and do actually attempt roleplay Theo Wright and Tom Birkett come to mind. I was just simply stating a fact that even with evidence some police get no punishment for their poor roleplay standard where as if a civi was to do the same thing then all hell would break loose and they could be banned or punished in another way.