GIVEAWAY! - You have the chance to win up to £10,000,000 on Altis Life or $750,000 on FiveM! Click here to enter.

Penguin

Search incapacitated people

I know this was an old feature where when you had advanced rebel you could search incapped people and take their gun. I don’t get why it was taken away and I would love to see people’s input on this and maybe an explanation as to why it was removed.

3 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I know this was an old feature where when you had advanced rebel you could search incapped people and take their gun. I don’t get why it was taken away and I would love to see people’s input on this and maybe an explanation as to why it was removed.

I would like this, medical custody has cost me a fair amount of money, and people only use it when they have stuff to lose, perhaps if it's made so only their gun can be taken whilst incapped?

• +1 1

+1 would be  good feature to add in, probably more high end perk than attached to a rebel license however to make it more end game. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sean said:

As long as it's a perk I think it's a good idea

I was more aiming for it to be a thing for buying Advanced Rebel but hey a perk would do lovely.

7 hours ago, Penguin said:

I was more aiming for it to be a thing for buying Advanced Rebel but hey a perk would do lovely.

1st prest level 30?

7 hours ago, Penguin said:

That could work too 

seems reasonable but not too long and not too short

Edited by Kazz
  • Like 1