GIVEAWAY! - You have the chance to win up to £10,000,000 on Altis Life or $750,000 on FiveM! Click here to enter.

Sign in to follow this  
Enz

Ban Appeal - Enz - 03/14/19 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 02:18:38 PM | 03/14/19
Submitted By: Enz (488)

In-Game Name:
Enz

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
dont know

Date of ban:
01/01/18

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
In my opinion I was banned for exploiting the duping system arma 3 cannot prevent

What reason was given for your ban?
Duping was the reason given for my ban status on the server

Why should you be unbanned?
I've recently come back to phoenix roleplay after a long period of not playing I enjoyed it but I didn't have the money to play the way I wanted to so stupidly I went on and duped in a short space of time. I really enjoy phoenix roleplay and have been fortunate to be given a chance to play on the server unfortunately I was careless and thought I could mindlessly get away with duping. All I can do is apologise to the admins ask for their forgiveness in the matter and hope that you can guys can sometime in the future consider unbanning me. I appreciate the gravity of the mistakes I made and I knew the consequences at the time but I sincerely hope that the phoenix roleplay staff believe me when I say if I am to be unbanned there is no possibility I will be braking rules like this again. Thanks for reading my unban request and hope you consider the notion of unbanning me.

Sorry for the low effort in the last one and the admin or date is unknown so i have put random
I was also told I can make an appeal straight after the last one was denied

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Sean said:

If you were to be unbanned how do we know this won't happen again?

Because I understand now the consequences of breaking server rules and it's just not worth doing i'd rather play legit with some friends and have a laugh on the server. I do understand how to make money on the server legit I just took the easy and stupid way last time which I can assure you 100 percent will not happen a second time. I'd like to play here regularly and to do that I'm going to be sure to read all the rules and follow them in and out of game

• Like 2

Appeal Accepted

Your account (76561198169940709) has been wiped, if you receive a duping ban again Community Board will deal with it @FoxHound

Lock & Moved

• Like 1