GIVEAWAY! - You have the chance to win up to £10,000,000 on Altis Life or $750,000 on FiveM! Click here to enter.

Posted (edited)

For the new "Specialized Unit HQ" meant to replace the old NPAS/MPAS base next to airport medics have no current way of obtaining gear.
In addition to this, the sign we use at the new base to get helicopters says "S?" and not "SAR"/"S&R".
We also have the new boat "shop" where medics are still able to get boats meant for APC.

Barring the minor issues with the new MPAS there is also a bug that has been prevalent over quite some time for medics regarding people being incapacitated and getting their marker removed from the map. It seems to be that if someone is incapacitated and then "killed" again, say for example crashing and getting glitched/bugged out by the resulting fire, they will not show up on the map. We might be able to initially see them but usually by the time issue has happened we haven't had time to actually locate them on the map and/or we then believe they've died. I have personally managed to revive a few people whom this has happened to, typically being guided by friends sending dispatch messages, and upon being revived they all lack their name and gang-tag above the head, typically also not letting me "heal" them up to 100.

Hopefully not too cluttered of a report but otherwise I'll be happy to give more insight into the issue.

Quick bulletpoint:

• Helicopter Sign at Specialized Unit HQ says "S?" - FIXED
  • Medics can get APC-Boats - FIXED
  • Medics cannot buy gear at Specialized Unit HQ - FIXED
  • Incapacitated people don't show up on the map - UNFIXED
  • Jaws of Life does not work - NEW
Edited by Odd
Added issue with Jaws of Life
  • +1 2

@Odd Wanna bullet point it? 😛 

I'll have a look at changing / fixing parts of it all later

On 3/9/2019 at 8:15 PM, Odd said:

Added a quick bulletpoint underneath the text for you, @Scarso  :)

Fixed all but the 4th point, is this definitely an issue?

22 minutes ago, Zyn said:

Yes it is, just not for Medics, if someone die as HAVOC they dont show up on the map and gps doesn't show up

1 hour ago, Zyn said:

It happens very often for everyone. Many people dont get revived or helped because they didnt show up 

1 hour ago, Zyn said:

Thank you! :D

And yes, it is an issue and as Embers stated, it can happen to anyone. I believe the issue comes from people being incapacitated and then "bugging out" afterwards by "dying" again, typically by something like a fire or nearby explosions. You should be able to bugtest by taking a vehicle and blowing it up while next to it, rendering you incapacitated, then have someone put you "inside" the flames. You might "bled out" a few times but I can guarantee you that you will see the issue for yourselves.

In addition, these people cannot be healed with a first-aid once revived and will remain without a name-tag. Upon treating themselves their name-tags will typically show back up.

And again, just ask for more insight if needed. 😇

I've changed the bulletpoints to show the fixed ones and the unfixed point with incapacitated people.

I also got some reports of Jaws of Life not working giving an error message saying "Action Cancelled: You Got Too Far Away From The Target" even though you stand right up on the vehicle, so I've added this point. :)