Sign in to follow this  
Pierce

Bring back dms

Now BEFORE u all start calling me a roach and shit and saying no cuz its for roaches well its apart of the game and dms are actually good and add a lot of extra things to do in big gunfights like banks and armories etc like u can have a sniper role in havoc and cops actually adds some things also its just like only close/medium range combat with people just running around the place shooting or camping deerstands close range make them like 300k make em expensive but like give us the option to buy em cuz I miss sniping sometimes and well cant do much with the arco.Like long range combat is quite fun (plz don't bully me)

Edited by Pierce
  • +1 2

+1 it is kind of boring just having a constant decamping battle. but it has been removed so many times i dont think it will come back despite me wanting it to!

I have a idea lets just keep it in this time and everyone crying about roaches u tell em well its apart of the game deal with it learn how to counter it its not too hard

Big +1, i hate rouches but i think you need to add it for some situations because decamping gets boring and its sometimes just nice to have the scope. and maybe bring back the Mar-10 and cyrus?????🤣XD🤣

22 minutes ago, Ben Boyden said:

Big +1, i hate rouches but i think you need to add it for some situations because decamping gets boring and its sometimes just nice to have the scope. and maybe bring back the Mar-10 and cyrus?????🤣XD🤣

very funny cant compare a dms to a cyrus and mar-10 and yes decamping is getting quite boring like would really love to see more dms and i bet it would even bring back old players even new ones

Edited by Pierce

For the love of god no, if you wanna snipe get skilled at shooting the arco long range? 

Maybe make it part of the donation thing so if we reach our donation goal the whole server gets a dms for 10 days. 

16 hours ago, Pierce said:

Now BEFORE u all start calling me a roach and shit and saying no cuz its for roaches well its apart of the game and dms are actually good and add a lot of extra things to do in big gunfights like banks and armories etc like u can have a sniper role in havoc and cops actually adds some things also its just like only close/medium range combat with people just running around the place shooting or camping deerstands close range make them like 300k make em expensive but like give us the option to buy em cuz I miss sniping sometimes and well cant do much with the arco.Like long range combat is quite fun (plz don't bully me)

-1 i play Another server with these scops AKA reborn and fights are quite aids. as it stands This server is one of the most balanced servers out there for gun fights 

tHiS iS rOlEpLaY sErVeR, iF u wAnT tO sNiPe gO oN kOtH oR wAsTeLaNd!!!!!!

• Like 1