Sign in to follow this  
Jack B. Knight ❤️

NLR Rule

Question

Can i please get a clarification on the NLR Rule, it says "You may not return to within 1.5km of your death and you may not influence anything within the 1.5km radius for 15 minutes." Does this mean i can wait 15 minutes then go back with someone asking me or i must be 1.5km out to get involved with the same sit again or i can't get involved with the same situation at all? I'm being told different by different support and staff 

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Jack B. Knight ❤️ said:

So whats the point in having the rule if it contradicts itself? 

How does it contradict itself? 

2 hours ago, Jack B. Knight ❤️ said:

No, it means you can go back, a cop went back to the same situations 2 times earlier, the gunfight carried on for around 45mins because people was returning

basically if their NLR is up and over cops are still alive in the situations they can call for backup which means the people that died can return.

Just now, Jack B. Knight ❤️ said:

Its a "New Life Rule" how is it a new life if your going back to the same situation 

It means you can go back to the same place, I don't think it means situation. Most situations would be over before the 15 minutes anyway, but I'm not sure. My general understanding of NLR on a variety of servers, is that you can goto the same place and if the situation is still happening, it's almost as if you've "returned from a day out to find this..." sorta thing. 

I know it's a dumb example, but on DarkRP for example, you'd have to wait (typically 3 minutes) to return to a point of death. Say it's a base, if it's still being raided, you have that opportunity to end it as if you had just "come back" from being out. If that makes sense.

54 minutes ago, Mr_Lightnin' said:

It means you can go back to the same place, I don't think it means situation. Most situations would be over before the 15 minutes anyway, but I'm not sure. My general understanding of NLR on a variety of servers, is that you can goto the same place and if the situation is still happening, it's almost as if you've "returned from a day out to find this..." sorta thing. 

I know it's a dumb example, but on DarkRP for example, you'd have to wait (typically 3 minutes) to return to a point of death. Say it's a base, if it's still being raided, you have that opportunity to end it as if you had just "come back" from being out. If that makes sense.

No, it means you can go back, a cop went back to the same situations 2 times earlier, the gunfight carried on for around 45mins because people was returning