Josh .

Who are you reporting?:
HUNT3R

Time/Date of event:
22:43

Rule's Broken:
Toxic

Explain what happened:
i got vdmed and ye ok i get that it was fine but after he vdmed me he got out of the car and was like "you R word" and tbh i dont think that is aloud i have frineds in irl that are autistic and tbh i took offence to this. then when we was in support he was not happy calling us bitches and when i left the support room i said "ok im leaving and taking to this to a player report bec you called me the R word" and he was like "BEC YOU ARE" And cobra was a witness to this as he was the support member dealing with this. support number - 13047

also wanted to add the tbh this has made me so upset it made me have to go down stairs as i was so heated and upset 

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/AC64XqOoBkQ

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Cobra the OG

Edited by Josh.

49 minutes ago, Josh. said:

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 11:08:05 PM | 02/10/19
Submitted By: Josh. (690)

Your In-Game Name:
Josh .

Who are you reporting?:
HUNT3R

Time/Date of event:
22:43

Rule's Broken:
Toxic

Explain what happened:
i got vdmed and ye ok i get that it was fine but after he vdmed me he got out of the car and was like "you R word" and tbh i dont think that is aloud i have frineds in irl that are autistic and tbh i took offence to this. then when we was in support he was not happy calling us bitches and when i left the support room i said "ok im leaving and taking to this to a player report bec you called me the R word" and he was like "BEC YOU ARE" And cobra was a witness to this as he was the support member dealing with this. support number - 13047

also wanted to add the tbh this has made me so upset it made me have to go down stairs as i was so heated and upset 

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://youtu.be/AC64XqOoBkQ

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Cobra the OG

You did not get VDMed, I was driving, was going to make a right turn and you totally smashed into me and died, you cannot blame me for your inability to drive. I called you a retard because you were trying to blame me for VDM when it wasn't, was nothing agaisnt you, just the way you were acting saying i VDMed you, which is fail RP. This has nothing to do with your friends, i actually have a person in my family with disabilities and lived all my life with her so don't you fucking dare tell me im some kind of douchebag that makes fun of those things, don't you fucking even dare. You called me to support just to inform me you were going to report me, you didn't even dispute me, your friend did which had nothing to do with what happened, from what I see you are just salty you killed yourself and after that whole chase you didn't get to kill me, that's why you are coming for me, trying to get me banned for whatever you can. I've been called so much shit on this server and never seen anyone get ban for it, its just normal gameplay, people swear all the time in videogames, this is not the church, i called you a retard as in you were an idiot for blaming me for what i had not done. And what i think you should do is read rule 1.6- Common Sense - This one's pretty obvious, if you don't have common sense, you might as well not play here. / If you can't stand someone saying anything to you that you don't like, you shouldn't be on the internet for starters let alone playing videogames with any sort of chats or voice chats.

If I were to report everyone that breaks a rule towards me, you know how many people could be banned right now? you don't even imagine! for RDM, VDM, trolls, actual big situations where alot of rules are broken, but here you are, reporting me, because i said 1 word that offended you? are you kidding me? you want to play the game or to ruin other peoples experience while playing? please tell me which one you enjoy most because right now the second one seems alot more accurate.

• 1.4 Verbal Abuse - Aggressive behavior to cause fear, distress, or harm to another person's emotions, self-esteem or reputation will result in a permanent ban.  /// i did not cause any of this to you, why are you so salty? why are you so mad for 1 word? because you want to get me banned for any reason you can possibly think of, you don't want the better for this server, to improve RP or any of that, you just want to ban me to feel good about yourself, if you went around and actually reporting VDMs, RDMs i would actually congratulate you but from what i see, this is nothing but a personal attack towards me since you're mad you didn't get to kill me and personal attack is actually a rule break (1.5 Personal Attacks)

grow up, im done here. ( may i had he reacted to my post with the laughing "haha" emoji), if this isn't a personal attack please then tell me wtf this is.

Edited by Hunt3r
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Hunt3r said:

grow up, im done here. ( may i had he reacted to my post with the laughing "haha" emoji), if this isn't a personal attack please then tell me wtf this is.

m8 what

i am going to decline this player report based on the fact that in the support room there wasn't much effort to try resolve this and it seemed more like you just wanted to go straight to a report.

However, you do need to be careful with what you say @Hunt3r since on different circumstances there could have been a different outcome to this.

• +1 1