HAMMERSRUSTY

Recovery Services

I am suggesting a recovery service for crashed aircrafts and vehicles.

Why Recovery Services?

Lately I have noticed a lot of people are randomly getting kicked out of the game some would say this has to do with your internet speed or some would not. 
However it can be very  frustrating if you start to do something in your helicopter/jet which and you get disconnected in the air. Yesterday I saw a huron just fall out of the sky because the person was kicked by not meeting the internet speed requirements. But this also happend to me before just after the restart and you can obviously not ask for a compensation nor can you  get another huron out unless you are very rich and for some reason need 2 hurons. Same story applies to those with jets or those who are on the MSR and get disconnected and ANY other disconnecting that results into your vehicle/aircraft being blown up.

How does it work?

Since you will not be able to tell if the person got kicked off or not before to recover the specific aircraft/vehicle this could apply for ALL aircrafts/vehicles that have blown up.
The blown up vehicle will NOT be available straight away but would appear in the recovery services shop straight away.
Now you know what aircraft/vehicle is blown up and has been "located" this means you can see it within the menu however to recover it will take 15/30 minutes for the recovery services to make it available to you. 

Why 15/30 min cooldown?
Of course there must remain a punishment for those who by accident crash their aircraft or vehicles. 

Extra Suggestion

% based recovery successful and unsuccesful (e.g. smaller on vehicles and low priced aircrafts such as the hummingbird?)

Summary:

1. Recover aircraft & vehicles that have been blown up
2. Main reason due to random disconnects 
3. fifteen till thirty minute cooldown before eligible to recover
4. extra suggestion: % based recovery chances

ARRS%20CIP.png

• Like 1
  • +1 5

A vehicle that is destroyed just return after a restart unless they're chopped or crushed?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Scarso said:

A vehicle that is destroyed just return after a restart unless they're chopped or crushed?

That is the point restarts  sometimes happen randomly and not planned (like yesterday) , people get kicked or disconnected more and more often. 
This recovery service has absolutly nothing to do with the item being chopped or crushed since they are not blown up but simply stolen.

This feature would be incredibly handy for people who start in the first 1/2 hours of the game and lose their expensive aircrafts or important vehicles due to a simple disconnect.
YES you can wait until restart but there are many reasons why people take an aircraft out at that particular moment especially when it comes to the more expensive ones.
It is very unfortunate that one would have to wait 3 hours at the begin of a restart just to use that 1 vehicle/aircraft again.

This would still include a cooldown of e.g. 30 minutes but allows the player to make use of the same aircraft/vehicle within the same game session which is besides the weekends where most players spend their time on. 

My point not everyone has all the time of the world to wait 3 or 2 hours due to technical difficulties/glitches and other sorts. Support has told me they cannot do anything about it and I had to wait to the next restart which was just started so I had to wait 3 hours and 40 minutes before I could use my huron. I hear and have seen many similar cases whether it is regarding aircraft/vehicles or players just randomly diconecting however for me I did not want to use it after the restart because I needed it within that PARTICULAR gaming session due to the low pop at the time rather after the restart and that often goes for many people when they take out their expensive vehicles and aircrafts and simply waiting for next restart is often not the answer to this problem

Edited by HAMMERSRUSTY

5 minutes ago, HAMMERSRUSTY said:

That is the point restarts  sometimes happen randomly and not planned (like yesterday) , people get kicked or disconnected more and more often. 
This recovery service has absolutly nothing to do with the item being chopped or crushed since they are not blown up but simply stolen.

This feature would be incredibly handy for people who start in the first 1/2 hours of the game and lose their expensive aircrafts or important vehicles due to a simple disconnect.
YES you can wait until restart but there are many reasons why people take an aircraft out at that particular moment especially when it comes to the more expensive ones.
It is very unfortunate that one would have to wait 3 hours at the begin of a restart just to use that 1 vehicle/aircraft again.

This would still include a cooldown of e.g. 30 minutes but allows the player to make use of the same aircraft/vehicle within the same game session which is besides the weekends where most players spend their time on. 

My point not everyone has all the time of the world to wait 3 or 2 hours due to technical difficulties/glitches and other sorts. Support has told me they cannot do anything about it and I had to wait to the next restart which was just started so I had to wait 3 hours and 40 minutes before I could use my huron. I hear and have seen many similar cases whether it is regarding aircraft/vehicles or players just randomly diconecting however for me I did not want to use it after the restart because I needed it within that PARTICULAR gaming session due to the low pop at the time rather after the restart and that often goes for many people when they take out their expensive vehicles and aircrafts and simply waiting for next restart is often not the answer to this problem

Now I understand the point 😛 

• Like 1

Just now, JackBees said:

+1

7 hours ago, HAMMERSRUSTY said:

Why Recovery Services?

Lately I have noticed a lot of people are randomly getting kicked out of the game some would say this has to do with your internet speed or some would not. 
However it can be very  frustrating if you start to do something in your helicopter/jet which and you get disconnected in the air. Yesterday I saw a huron just fall out of the sky because the person was kicked by not meeting the internet speed requirements. But this also happend to me before just after the restart and you can obviously not ask for a compensation nor can you  get another huron out unless you are very rich and for some reason need 2 hurons. Same story applies to those with jets or those who are on the MSR and get disconnected and ANY other disconnecting that results into your vehicle/aircraft being blown up.

How does it work?

Since you will not be able to tell if the person got kicked off or not before to recover the specific aircraft/vehicle this could apply for ALL aircrafts/vehicles that have blown up.
The blown up vehicle will NOT be available straight away but would appear in the recovery services shop straight away.
Now you know what aircraft/vehicle is blown up and has been "located" this means you can see it within the menu however to recover it will take 15/30 minutes for the recovery services to make it available to you. 

Why 15/30 min cooldown?
Of course there must remain a punishment for those who by accident crash their aircraft or vehicles. 

Extra Suggestion

% based recovery successful and unsuccesful (e.g. smaller on vehicles and low priced aircrafts such as the hummingbird?)

Summary:

ARRS%20CIP.png

7 hours ago, HAMMERSRUSTY said:

Why Recovery Services?

How does it work?

Why 15/30 min cooldown?

Extra Suggestion

Summary:

ARRS%20CIP.png

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

• Like 1