Alexander

Event | PhoenixRP Art Contest Results

phoenixtevest.png

Event | PhoenixRP Art Contest

Dear PhoenixRP Players. Over the past months I have seen masterpieces, cringe edits and many more art.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlNzCxhD9FVhzUwomZjBeppvtIw-cBD31tLl5g5YOvevLh-zB7JQ This is a painting mondriaan, a dutch painter made. It recently sold for over 50 million. This is just some simple squares and some colour. 

If that thing sells for 50 million, all your submissions are worth over 50 million each, just wanted to put it out there. 

The winners of this event are:

Number 3 @*Salty

download-4.png

Fairly simple, but it looks nice,

Number 2 @Cobra★

phoenix-logo-contest-Tim-van-der-meulen.

What a meme

Numer 1 @Mr_Lightnin'

phx3.png

Great design, The map of altis is the background of the logo,

Again, congratulations.

Now, we are going to vote for the community's favourites which you can vote for.

(After we have decided, the other images will be posted and we will give the members an option to vote. The winner gets 2 million.)

fleur-knight.jpgfleur-knight2.png

Fleur Knight

cobra-the-og.png

Cobra the OG

foxxy.png

Foxxy, yet it is not phoenixRP's birthday I just gave that as an example :)

Jinx-Smoxy.png

Jinx

lucanova.png

Lucanova

nikos.png

Nikos

stephen.png

Stephen, its not Phoenix's birthday tho, that was an example.

tru3wade.png

Tru3Wade

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If yours is not in here, then that might be because of Copyrighted images in your submission or your submission was a big meme and is not eligible because of the requirements.

05b1796879db05b80e60b9022ac18ae7.png&key=4dadc3cd1bbb238c455759722d5581ef351e8a93d951950fe6045e9184298b68

Comment underneath who should win, you are not allowed to vote for yourself.

• Like 1

if i cant vote for my self imma vote for my son

@JinX gets my vote

wow im the only one who didnt have any software that edits transparency 😧 

Luca's artwork really shows that RP can just pop and start into a gunfight, I like the thoughts so my vote is for lucanova his artwork