Niklaus Mikaelson

Time to Come Home

I think its about time I come back home to you guys... Missed you all in my time away but its good to see some familiar and new faces around the place. @Alexander @Obsidian @Devin Memphis @Bagg @Jack Heartfield thanks for the welcome back this far and I hope to some more of you guys in-game.  Also, I would like to introduce some new friends @loxiz and @S.Davies who are joining the community with me. See you guys around

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Niklaus Mikaelson said:

I think its about time I come back home to you guys... Missed you all in my time away but its good to see some familiar and new faces around the place. @Alexander @Obsidian @Devin Memphis @Bagg @Jack Heartfield thanks for the welcome back this far and I hope to some more of you guys in-game.  Also, I would like to introduce some new friends @loxiz and @S.Davies who are joining the community with me. See you guys around

no

• Like 1

Welcome back friend only met you once today as havoc but hope to see you more good luck on your Journeys on the island 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Niklaus Mikaelson said:

Ok, I see how it is 💩

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Niklaus Mikaelson said:

hmm who are you?

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 3:53 PM, Niklaus Mikaelson said:

Enjoy your time, mate. Pleasure having you around!

• Like 1