Will Johnson

Looting Dead Bodies

I think it would make the whole point of having black market in a redzone a lot cooler. It would also make doing cartels more rewarding as you can loot everyone u kill.

• Like 1

I can see the point in it, but it would just intise more and more people to kill others just for their gear. Maybe making it so you need the likes of the Black Market Licence to loot them, same way you need Advanced Rebel to check their inventories while restrained. But if it were done like that, +1

20 minutes ago, Cobra★ said:

this used to be a thing and it got removed, here is a topic about it

Peter mad cause he can't drive. This will make him more likely to concentrate on the road. +1

28 minutes ago, Cobra★ said:

this used to be a thing and it got removed, here is a topic about it

You could maybe have it so that you have to incapacitate the person to be able to loot them?

Just guns is fine, being able to take a whole loadout seems stupid to me.

I also know that this is possible because of other servers.

i think it should be back tbh. i was never here when it was a thing however i guess it could be an added value onto the free gear system - that there is risk if you die (kind of) <- not that its needed since factions VOL has drastically increased

Completely disagree, we don't need to give people more incentive to kill others - we have enough killing/combat/etc as it is, imho.

+1 but i think it should only be the person to get the frag to be able to loot to prevent things like crashes then getting all of your stuff taken

-1 It was in before and it was fucking tragic, maybe if you can only pick up their gun but taking their entire fucking load out its fucking ridiculous.

Weapons yes, because logically when you're downed you'd drop it, the rest is just... pointless.

I am going to be declining this suggestion due to the following reasoning: Having it so dead bodies can't be looted adds a negative to straight up killing someone. If you really want their gear and weapons, you'll have to keep them alive to either use the Advanced Rebel to remove them while their ziptied or force them to drop the gear at gunpoint.

Locked and Moved.