private ryan

Steam / Player ID:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198353929502/

Administrator who issued ban:
unfortunately i do not know

Date of ban:
01/12/19

In your opinion, why were you banned?:

sadly I was banned due to reckless behaviour in the green zone, no one got hurt during the incident I believe only one police car exploded, (police car was parked and empty) the explosion did not kill anyone, I did not commit the havoc that happened in the green zone it was my cousin. I do take the blame for the incident due to I was not looking after my computer while AFK I also have learned from that mistake and will make sure to lock my computer next time I got AFK I do apologize to everyone in that situation and I will make sure it does not happen again. The incident was in a military issue truck.

What reason was given for your ban?

I was banned due to reckless behaviour in the green zone.

Why should you be unbanned?
i have learned from my mistakes and yes again it was not me it was my cousin and i take all the blame for the incident as i should have locked my pc i will learn from that mistake and in the future lock my computer to prevent this incident again i apologize to everyone and i take the blame due to it was my responsibility. :) sorry

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):
N/A

Copy pasting a appeal that was declined is rarely a good idea. I agree with My colleague Greasy and I do not believe it was your cousin or that you even care about what you did when you look at your response in the appeal.

Appeal declined

• Like 1