Friday 8pm BST We are hosting a Q&A Stream. For more information, click here.

we currently have the twitch channels thing maybe could we make something similar for the YouTuber's here? for instance i dislike twitch but prefer using my YT account.

This is basically suggesting a way for Phoenix to host YT channels / vids and give those who are in this group of creators things such as the twitch tag but instead a YouTube Tag?

i know this was suggested a while back but i cant remember what happened to it!

• Like 1

pretty sure that was only for the other suggestion was only for the youtube tag, just like the twitch tag on teamspeak

sounds good though +1

Maybe in the same way there are featured streams on the front page there could be featured YouTube videos? So if somebody has made a good video on the server it could be there until a stream goes live perhaps. Would definitely be a way for the server to branch out over more platforms and can give people a taste of what Phoenix is like in a short video rather than a long stream when they come to the front page.

+1 

On 1/16/2019 at 10:34 AM, Kiran said:

you can even live stream on YT aswell!

Youtube livestreams r shit

Potentially, could do majority based roleplay content, and have a prize every three months for the communities favourite video on phoenix?

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

As long as there are no fragmontages posted on it, I like!

pog, only coz u cant frag innit

On 1/20/2019 at 1:25 AM, Obsidian said:

+1. Just don't promote "frag montages" with it.  They turn this place toxic lol.

How do frag montages turn this ‘toxic’ I am very confused ??? It’s literally just a video showing off your skill , how is that toxic ?

19 minutes ago, ^Tommy said:

How do frag montages turn this ‘toxic’ I am very confused ??? It’s literally just a video showing off your skill , how is that toxic ?

YOUR KILLERING PEOPLE COZZER THATS TOSIC

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Peter said:

YOUR KILLERING PEOPLE COZZER THATS TOSIC

oh yeah i forgot your not allowed to kill people in a army simulation game :( 

Going to be blatantly honest here, not enough people produce YouTube content on PhoenixRP to warrant us spending time developing something like that

59 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Going to be blatantly honest here, not enough people produce YouTube content on PhoenixRP to warrant us spending time developing something like that

Can't there just be a thing on the home page, with "featured video" or something like that

21 minutes ago, Kazz said:

Can't there just be a thing on the home page, with "featured video" or something like that

It would be empty all of the time, the only 'content' that's produced on the server is frag-montages, which we will never promote

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

i'll make some good stuff. only roleplay ofcourse 

Just now, Ace Boyden said:

i'll make some good stuff. only roleplay ofcourse 

Then do it, but until we see content to promote we're not going to create a blank section on the homepage 😕

Just now, Kevin said:

Then do it, but until we see content to promote we're not going to create a blank section on the homepage 😕

i can see that

On 4/2/2019 at 3:25 PM, Kevin said:

Locked & Moved