Explain what happened:
rdm

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://plays.tv/video/5c390eb702741bcc23/yey

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
roy lester

As i can't find any forum account to Larry .. He'll be giving 24 hours to respond to this.

This is larry my teammate did initiate on you. you mustn't have heard it because you had your ear plugs in however.I recently had an issue with the proper way to initiate and an admin explained it to me this happened after I killed you also you didn't try to resolve anything with and I would like to do so as it seems you didn't hear my teammate so for that I am sorry I would like to compensate you for the mistake and I apologise 

Max I will let you deal with this since I was a hobo. I did send multiple disputes and I was also in support for around half an hour. Earplugs obviously don't change the volume of direct chat and as you can see from the video there was no prior engagement. Larry could compensate me for time wasted in support if he wishes although I don't believe that can change the outcome of the situation.

maybe my friend was in a different voice channel then im honestly not sure what happened but see I was in discord with him so I heard him say the initiation so maybe that was my mistake well his mistake but mine too

5 hours ago, Dimitri Donkov said:

Been thinking about this... seems like he is new to the server. Its only fair he gets a second chance. Please read the rules Larry.

Thank you .. And if you guys want to have chat about it .. You guys can go to support.

@larry239 Doesn't mean since he dropped the report this time that your good .. You need to double check the rules .. And be 100% sure that the other side heard your initiation before shooting.

Declined.