In-Game Name:
Andreas

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
Connor Melrin

Date of ban:
02/06/18

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
I was banned in the Seismic blanket ban, which was the result of the group bringing constant combat and unwanted attitudes towards the community. I believe that main reason for both mine and the group's ban was the roleplay we failed to provide as a large rebel group on the server.

What reason was given for your ban?
T3 Seismic Blanket Ban

Why should you be unbanned?
I have been banned and isolated from the community for over a month now.

I have recently wanted to get back into Altis Life again after a short break, and wish to do so on what i consider one of the best Altis Life communities around.

The main reason for my ban was a big lack of roleplay, as the group i was a co-owner of went directions i did not intend it to do.

Upon starting the gang my aim was to be a respected gang in the community and provide quality combat scenarios and even better roleplay scenarios.

I believe i was one of the few members of the gang that made an effort to improve our roleplay, by for example posting an in-depth roleplay background for the gang.

I think i should be given another chance to prove myself to the community, and to prove that me as a person does not carry the same attitudes and play styles as the group i received a blanket ban with.

Fun fact: When i got banned from the in-game server i was actually roleplaying with a member of HAVOC, one of the gangs biggest " enemies "

Thanks for reading

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life
TeamSpeak

Link to initial report (if applicable):

• Conner WTF?! 1