Charlie Wong

Player Report - Clarence (changed name to Sassy mate) - 76561198203532924 & Hidan - 76561198328066953 - 01/10/19 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 10:56:30 PM | 01/10/19
Submitted By: Charlie Wong (5086)

Your In-Game Name:
BSB | Charlie Wong

Who are you reporting?:
Clarence (changed name to Sassy mate) - 76561198203532924 & Hidan - 76561198328066953

Time/Date of event:
10/01/2019 - 21:00

Rule's Broken:
1.1 VDM

Explain what happened:
We robbed their mates hellcat at meth lab and killed Clarence on the spot as he was acting toxic. Then we took the hellcat and king of Nigeria to chop shop so he could watch it chop, the two of his mates, Hidan and Clarence somehow knew where we were and both attempted to fly birds into us. Clarence's bird killed me and the other completely missed everything. Both were intentionally trying to VDM us in order to prevent us scrapping the hellcat / kill us.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://plays.tv/video/5c37bb238f2017e44b/wow

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Darragh Case ID - 12151

I thought this issue was resolved yesterday as we wasted 30 mins in teamspeak just to be told that it wasn’t being followed up. My friend and I have admited to it however on teamspeak we were told the issue wasn’t being followed up because the people reporting us also broke some rules therefore we were moved into a ‘problem resolved’ chat where we were told we could leave. I am happy to talk to anyone on teamspeak however I will not be on until 4 o clock. 

Darragh asked us if we wanted to take it to a report and we did. As we said we didn't lose anything, however it was such a stupid thing to do so, that's why I've bought it to staff.

just so you are aware i am only going to be dealing with Clarence since he is the only one who did any VDM which caused an issue - Hidan <- we dont know if he was in the 2nd heli but he didn't cause any issue i can see from the video

2 hours ago, SassyMate said:

I thought this issue was resolved yesterday as we wasted 30 mins in teamspeak just to be told that it wasn’t being followed up. My friend and I have admited to it however on teamspeak we were told the issue wasn’t being followed up because the people reporting us also broke some rules therefore we were moved into a ‘problem resolved’ chat where we were told we could leave. I am happy to talk to anyone on teamspeak however I will not be on until 4 o clock. 

No, i asked the reporter what outcome they wish to see as they've not lost out on anything and they said a player report as its such a blatant rule break. At no point during this support case did i move out anyone and say that its fine they broke rules too. The only time i moved you out was after i told you they were putting up a report and the case was over in support.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

just so you are aware i am only going to be dealing with Clarence since he is the only one who did any VDM which caused an issue - Hidan <- we dont know if he was in the 2nd heli but he didn't cause any issue i can see from the video

I can get proof of hidan in the 2nd chopper when I get home. He was attempting the same thing as Clarence. 

I apologise for the Vdm, was just pissed off that I had been robbed for all my money that day and I lost everything but I won’t do it again. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Charlie Wong said:

attempting the same thing

attempting and doing are different things

therefore I am going to deal with this report now

Player Report Accepted

7 day DSC ban issued for VDM to Clarence