Sign in to follow this  
Will Johnson

Businesses

There could be shops in the main towns that you could maybe buy and set up your own business that you could then name and it would show up on the map. (an example of a shop name could be Wills Automotives). Players could set up a real estate agency and sell on houses they already own to other players or sell vehicles in game, this would mostly be to add a role play element to selling stuff on rather than just having PAM.

8 hours ago, Will Johnson said:

There could be shops in the main towns that you could maybe buy and set up your own business that you could then name and it would show up on the map. (an example of a shop name could be Wills Automotives). Players could set up a real estate agency and sell on houses they already own to other players or sell vehicles in game, this would mostly be to add a role play element to selling stuff on rather than just having PAM.

Or rentable houses that are cheaper in the short term for new players but allow people to make money from unused houses? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scarso said:

Yeah, I'll name my "**** ***** for fun"

mine*

You could put some sort of a vulgarity filter on if that’s possible?

Bussiness buildings in Kavala would defiantly reward those who are willing to put in some good RP and effort into their bussiness. Think they should be earnt and not go to those who have the biggest pot of gold. Would be good also for the new players that join the server, to see that you are rewarded if you put the effort in.

Edited by Cobra The OG
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Will Johnson said:

You could put some sort of a vulgarity filter on if that’s possible?

It's possible, but is it really worth it... 

8 hours ago, Scarso said:

Or auction????????

+1, like an ingame auction, not these like yearly auctions that are too expensive, an auction ingame where people go on the y menu go on auctions and buys weapons mag, clothes and shit for. also makes the forums a bit cleaner

This suggestion is being declined due to the addition of Auctions next update (The auctions are limited to vehicles but will expand to everything you can sell is my goal)

Locked and Moved