Os Cameron Anders

Who are you reporting?:
[MRK] CSnake

Time/Date of event:
18:00 9/1/2019

Rule's Broken:
Value of life.

Explain what happened:
I told him many times to get out the helicopter or he will be shot while his heli was just starting to start up! I then shot him bearing in mind i did say he will be shot if he didn't, i then died because of the helicopter 2 metres up he didn't value his life he then tried lying saying he didn't hear me but he defiantly did as his heli wasn't on full power anyone would have heard this! I then disputed him 2 times the second after around 15 minutes for a last chance so now im here, as he never came to support.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB3ahcXUKYs

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
@Clemex

Get in a helicopter while it's' starting up, you cant hear anything, test it yourself. I couldn't hear you saying get out, all I saw was you infront of my helicopter with a gun and you looked exactly like my friend, [MRK] CRACCOON, who was inside the hanger.

Ur heli wasn't started up! it was just only powered on as u can see in video and ive been initiated on before when in a heli full powered on! and i still heard however u still never came to TS i disputed you twice! So stop with the lies and be honest.?

@Commie Snake do you have a video from your perspective to show that it wasn't audible. And if it wasn't why didn't you go to support for RDM?

Okay, to prove it's unaudible, get in a helicopter then ask someone to speak in direct comms, i didn't join the support call because, 1 I didn't have teams peak client at the time, and 2 I had family over from Dubrovnik, they were speaking really loud so the backround noise would be insane, I am also willing to pay 110k for any gear that he lost as I should of told my family to quiet down. 

that not our problem however u could have told me you didnt have TS? and about the background noice when u spoke when u was death i heard nothing? so lies? and like i said when ur in a heli u can still hear people in direct! HOWEVER u cant speak back to them as aloud!

i dont agree with anything your saying mate, i expect some sort of comp hopefully but i cant decide ill leave this with @Kiran to decide the punishment but if u cant prove your situation i expect some sort of ban from you so you know better for next time as u didnt even try to resolve with me Maybe go over the rules and get ts!

I did, I asked the support member who was helping me over text about team speak but I only got the link of the server, when you're in a helicopter, the rotor is so loud that you can't hear anything outside of it, you asking about my backround noise? If you want my cousin to say hello or something Ingame he can, i also thoroughly read through the rules daily to check for any change, i also installed teamspeak right now as I found the download online.

The rotor was spinning, I was waiting on my friend, look at your own video.

It was spinning since 0:00

Edited by Commie Snake

what i am going to do is issue a warning since i dont think something that will warrant a ban especially since i think the fact he didnt intentionally do it

Player Report accepted