Mr_Lightnin'

Advice on buying a home/gang base.

Hi ya'll, I'm unfamiliar with the way house-buying happens and what houses we're able to get? Even then, what about gang-bases. Could someone dumb it down for me, rather than me having to trial and error for the next two weeks 😧

I'd appreciate some guides/guidelines. Thanks :) 

12 minutes ago, Mr_Lightnin' said:

what are you able to put inside houses?

Gang bases go on auction each month. These are compounds that are military in nature. You can spawn in them, buy gear inside of them and spawn vehicles. These usually go for 20m-50m in price. Dependant on the gang base and then demand for them. A house is something that is player owned. They usually cost 750k-2.2m It can be turned into a gang house that's shared with the people in your gang. You can store physically items them with the use of crates. For instance weapons and clothing. You can also store virtual items in the house, drugs , food, drink and so on. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cobra The OG said:

Gang bases go on auction each month. These are compounds that are military in nature. You can spawn in them, buy gear inside of them and spawn vehicles. These usually go for 20m-50m in price. Dependant on the gang base and then demand for them. A house is something that is player owned. They usually cost 750k-2.2m It can be turned into a gang house that's shared with the people in your gang. You can store physically items them with the use of crates. For instance weapons and clothing. You can also store virtual items in the house, drugs , food, drink and so on. 

And I’m right in thinking people are able to rob them? How difficult is it to do that? Any protection you’re able to supply?

9 minutes ago, Mr_Lightnin' said:

And I’m right in thinking people are able to rob them? How difficult is it to do that? Any protection you’re able to supply?

I'm not familiair with gang houses myself but personal houses can be broken into with bolt cutters as long as the owner is online. The owner of the house will get a notification so he/she can go to his house and protect it or call the police.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jord said:

I'm not familiair with gang houses myself but personal houses can be broken into with bolt cutters as long as the owner is online. The owner of the house will get a notification so he/she can go to his house and protect it or call the police.

Gang houses, to my knowledge, work in the exact same way as a normal house in terms of robbing and that. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jord said:

1 hour ago, Lewis Mackinnon said:

Gang houses, to my knowledge, work in the exact same way as a normal house in terms of robbing and that. 

Ahh, I see

You can buy personal houses yourself, all you need is a home owners license. You can put containers in your house, which gives you the ability to store virtual items/weapons/gear.. etc.. I think you can buy gang bases at auctions, but I'm not too sure about that. 

• Like 1