Kiran

Date of ban:
10/18/18

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
Trolling

What reason was given for your ban?
Trolling

Why should you be unbanned?
I will never do it again. I think someone said that I was also banned for a racist comment, but that wasn't me. Someone just liked something of mine in chat and they thought it was me for some reason. I really don't know what happened anymore It was a while back, but I would really appreciate another chance. I am sorry for all the trouble I caused when trolling and I'll never do it again. It was a mistake and I regret it.

This will never happen again and I assure you I am sorry for it. It was late one night me and a couple friends thought it would be a good idea to go troll on some TS servers, we started off with some exile servers and decided that we should do it on the Phoenix ts. I am sorry for the trouble it caused and for what happened. I honestly regret doing it now and I'll never do it again.

I tend to do stupid things like this a night so ill try to stay away from the TS late at night.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):
https://phoenixrp.co.uk/topic/21129-ban-appeal-n-f-mendana-010319-altis-life/?tab=comments#comment-112983

Edited by sbondo1234

3 hours ago, Alexander said:

Please can I get the name on ts you were using when you got banned.

I don't know, but I am not banned on TS anymore, just in-game.

In simmilair situations appealing will be almost impossible and will be very hard, so make sure you have read all our rules and dont troll ever again on our server.

Welcome back on the server. Unbanned after almost 2 months.