Lewis Jones

Its been fun

After being at this community for about 20 months now its time for me to GTFO. After a silly little mistake I made got me CB'ed and removed a year and a bit of work its finally time to say bye to ARMA. I've made some good friends here at phoenix.  @Sean @Labrador @Peter @Ryan Wilson @Ashley Raven these guys being there from the very start helping me get around and eventually working up to be gold command. @Tom Pea @Michael you guys being with me throughout our journey to get gold command was popping and made it so much fun. @LUKER @maiko @Jamesky @Sanders @Blurr @kyle_ @Harry @L 1 A M @F I E R C E and a fuck ton of other people I cba to tag have made rising through the ranks and being in all the units a fun fucking time and all the gang gang shit. Last but not least @Badger@Conner Merlinits been a good time boys shame it had to end that way but its just the way shit is. As DrDisrespect puts it best stupid fucking mistakes man :D. Badger u still owe me that lynx with lrps and ten mags 😉 .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Conner CRY :'( 1
  • Sad 8

Posted (edited)

What a joke, thanks for ruining the police guys! cya kiddo ❤️

Edited by maiko
  • Like 1

Honestly one of the most sound people I have ever met.  You've made mine and I'm sure many other past year one to remember.  Don't become a complete stranger 🤣

Really sad to see things end with this way.

But i hope you the best in your life.

You know where I am big man, if it's dayz or HOIV, we gotta play. Hit me up when new DLC drops for HOIV

20 hours ago, Conner Merlin said:

Much love to you!

Not sending shots but didn't you ban him lol

1 hour ago, Labrador said:

You know where I am big man, if it's dayz or HOIV, we gotta play. Hit me up when new DLC drops for HOIV

buy me DayZ and you have a new friend, friend.

Also @Lewis Reed didn't know you long but you were safe so good luck with whatever you do next man.