20 minutes ago, Pierce said:

yikes a lot of salty cops here 

its not that.. people like this guy just start shit for no reason its a replacement for SCO19 and people like him get salty over good players being in a unit yikes

Edited by L 1 A M

9 minutes ago, L 1 A M said:

its not that.. people like this guy just start shit for no reason its a replacement for SCO19 and people like him get salty over good players being in a unit yikes

idk  his true intentions but as I understand it hes making a joke based on previous units sco/ct etc as they sure they were good at combat but very toxic and were bending the rules all the time and they say "new unit" and his joke is bassicly that its the same unit that's how I understand it and prob how he meant it don't think hes really trying start "shit" hes just making a joke

Edited by Pierce

4 hours ago, L 1 A M said:

its not that.. people like this guy just start shit for no reason its a replacement for SCO19 and people like him get salty over good players being in a un

4 hours ago, L 1 A M said:

get salty over good players being in a unit

"Good players"

No offense but these "units" AKA d9a0b5d1bcf2a83d450d8448fa962bd0.png are nothing more than a bunch of people who know each other and like to think that they are some type of legendary competitive players who can't even win a fight against a rook. I'm not "salty" I just made this so everyone can see how another failed unit is appearing, a replacement of another copy. worse than it's previous copy. And these units have always been memes. All of their members are known for the amount of toxicity and bans they have. I am not trying to offend anyone as I said I am providing you with a truth you cannot accept. <-- Which is why you turn into shitposting (just like I mentioned you will in my first post) and try to avoid being exposed while offending people who agree with something that is true. I could say a lot here but I'm not going to do that, either leave this topic and continue whatever you do or accept the truth. 

Happy shitposting

*EDIT* I also didn't expect that police members would still be so butthurt about this topic seems like you have nothing better to do...

• Confused 1

So.. you made this trying to preach truth? All you sent was a picture of the unit channel lmao. You were really trying to take a jab and hardly anyone found it funny.

All I ever see is you complaining nikos just stfu for once, the people that are in these units are good and u ruined ur reputation among everyone for being a little cheating scumbag but hey ho :D

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ✝ Трелони-высокий класс ✝ said:

"Good players"

No offense but these "units" AKA d9a0b5d1bcf2a83d450d8448fa962bd0.png are nothing more than a bunch of people who know each other and like to think that they are some type of legendary competitive players who can't even win a fight against a rook. I'm not "salty" I just made this so everyone can see how another failed unit is appearing, a replacement of another copy. worse than it's previous copy. And these units have always been memes. All of their members are known for the amount of toxicity and bans they have. I am not trying to offend anyone as I said I am providing you with a truth you cannot accept. <-- Which is why you turn into shitposting (just like I mentioned you will in my first post) and try to avoid being exposed while offending people who agree with something that is true. I could say a lot here but I'm not going to do that, either leave this topic and continue whatever you do or accept the truth. 

Happy shitposting

*EDIT* I also didn't expect that police members would still be so butthurt about this topic seems like you have nothing better to do...

I'm sad I have to share the same name as you right now. First of all, get the "friendship circle" bullshit out of your mind. CTSFO did indeed invite people that were maybe a bit "too early" in the unit. That doesn't make it a friendship circles. There are some good examples of CTSFO lead choosing to invite people they didn't know: I was one and so is Tom Slice. I was invited and I didn't know any of them. Tom Slice used to call us a friendship circle, but he still got invited and changed his mind.

The part that all of its members are known for the amount of toxicity and bans is stupid as fuck. There have been like maybe 2-3 members with any bans recently in the unit (I'm talking about CTSFO, not TFU atm as we don't know the whole roster!). Get your facts straight before spreading bullshit. 

We all know you tried to get into CTSFO and got kicked for cheating, get your mind straight please. You didn't stay in CTSFO neither did you in HSOS. We all know the truth: You aren't good at all, you lack in a lot of skills. Don't comment about other's people "skills" ("cant win against a rook") when yours are SUBPAR.

Don't call a unit that hasn't even been implemented a "failure". We all know that in terms of combat, both CTSFO and Sco19 SFO did win most of the fights.

That's enough from my side!

Have a great evening!

1 hour ago, L 1 A M said:

alright hayvoc mong.. Here we go another person saying friendship cricle.. The unit was build out off good players that become friends later on.. yeah some may off been toxic but hey its arma 3... also i like the way you quote 'good players' like you are one lmao you cheated to try and get in CT you saddo

1 hour ago, Lewis Reed said:

All I ever see is you complaining nikos just stfu for once, the people that are in these units are good and u ruined ur reputation among everyone for being a little cheating scumbag but hey ho :D

The fact that you still believe I cheated and the language you use makes me laugh my ass off. Keep posting here I just love how immature you all are. How about your little friend Blur or whatever his name is who you allowed to use emr loadouts as pcso? (Oh and somehow he was invited to the unit the second he got PC and later got lead) BTW If you want someone who actually hacks then I should mention @Marios because we all know it takes skill to kill one of you with a rook in this game....

All I am going to say is that if you really weren't a friendship circle you would just think "What type of bullshit is this person producing in this forum section" and ignore me however all of you are constantly trying to insult others to prevent yourselves from getting exposed which is what your reaction indicates....

2 minutes ago, ✝ Трелони-высокий класс ✝ said:

Also let me ask this how come you accepted me after the tryouts instead of blacklisting me for "cheating"? What you are saying makes no sense..

Here we go again Related image

1 hour ago, ✝ Трелони-высокий класс ✝ said:

Also let me ask this how come you accepted me after the tryouts instead of blacklisting me for "cheating"? What you are saying makes no sense..

Someone didnt believe us until they saw how garbage u were ingame lmao

ngl we booted you because you are shit

because we saw you done well and none of us were watching you and when we did we saw u flicking onto heads and wiggling of crosshair we knew we just wanted to see how you were ingame then we saw u done dogshit compared so proved our theory right hence you were booted and blacklisted :D

• Confused 1

literally dude shut the fuck up nikos, stop tryna stir shit for ur own enjoyment

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1