Will Gearon

Runs In Havoc Lands

I think there should be more runs going through cp i know you cant make runs to long winded but it would be a lot better for  the people who enjoy the roleplay side of havoc :)

+1 already made a suggestion out of that haha but yeah i think so too! and maybe add something like a havoc prison?

3 hours ago, Will Gearon said:

I think there should be more runs going through cp i know you cant make runs to long winded but it would be a lot better for  the people who enjoy the roleplay side of havoc :)

more runs through cp means more for havoc to tax which means more money for you

14 minutes ago, LilRastaMouse said:

more runs through cp means more for havoc to tax which means more money for you

Yes that is right but now you don't earn almost nothing i assume and its always quiet in HAVOC lands only when civ does diamond/salt or heroin

roleplay in the cp is dry atm not all of us are here for the combat dont get me wrong its fun and all having a good fight but no every five fkn minutes 

Havoc personnel don’t have to ya you every single time. If you roleplay it correctly you can get by with a minimum charge. The difficulty with this suggestion is the moving and re arranging of all of the runs to make them go through the CP. And for future reference come to high command about Havoc suggestions before putting on the forums just so we can discuss with you the idea and if it’s been done before etc etc. I’m not against this at all I’d like more runs through the border myself however, will be difficult to decide what goes where. Or to create new runs and logical names for the runs and such could also be hassle. 

I would feel certain runs going through the border would be a bad idea as part of what makes those runs is the police threat.

Just now, Scarso said:

I would feel certain runs going through the border would be a bad idea as part of what makes those runs is the police threat.

Yeah exactly, as I said it would be difficult to decide what moves and changes or what could be added etc. 

Just now, Scarso said:

Havoc would probably heavily tax that run so you also have the choice of trying to skip cp or fight your way trough, try to RP your way trough the border without being taxed or just accept youll make a load less money on the run. This would balance it out.

Just now, Lester said:

Havoc would probably heavily tax that run so you also have the choice of trying to skip cp or fight your way trough, try to RP your way trough the border without being taxed or just accept youll make a load less money on the run. This would balance it out.

I don't think a tax would make up for the threat of losing your vehicle, all money from the run and time due to jail or money due to a ticket....

Just now, Scarso said:

I don't think a tax would make up for the threat of losing your vehicle, all money from the run and time due to jail or money due to a ticket....

Plus if they have to go trough CP that would mean it would start/end in coplands so youll still have the cop threat to worry about. Its a bit like uranium used to be. It was a very good run but very balanced as it was easily robbed plus you would get taxed AND you would have to sell it in coplands. The current uranium doesnt give enough payout for how hard it is to do.

Just now, Lester said:

Plus if they have to go trough CP that would mean it would start/end in coplands so youll still have the cop threat to worry about. Its a bit like uranium used to be. It was a very good run but very balanced as it was easily robbed plus you would get taxed AND you would have to sell it in coplands. The current uranium doesnt give enough payout for how hard it is to do.

I don't feel like there is an issue with the amount anything makes with the number of millions everyone appears to have.