Sign in to follow this  
Jamesky

Reduce sway and add advanced rebel to the shop in southern peninsula rebel

if you have any sort of gun and no matter how much mags you have in your backpack and in your y inventory. and you sprint for 10 seconds. you have a massive amount of sway and when you drink redgulls it takes ages to take effect and most the time it doesn't stop the sway, it just makes it a bit less

you should also add advanced rebel to the rebel in southern peninsula, because its high-risk purchasing at the shop so if you're risking alot to only purchase a type etc. then no one will go there to get gear. so it will be worth while to make it so that you can purchase 7.62 there.

Edited by Jamesky
  • Like 6

Just now, Moh Lester said:

Just stop sniping all the time and you wont have an issue jamesky ffs

ikr man but I wanna run around and not have to spam 30 redgulls after I run for 2 seconds!!!!

So now you want us to make the game easier by removing fatigue from weapons or at least limiting it?... I can understand the advanced rebel but come on...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Scarso said:

So now you want us to make the game easier by removing fatigue from weapons or at least limiting it?... I can understand the advanced rebel but come on...

if you go on any other server there is basically no sway. the sway just makes it aids when redgull does virtually nothing.

5 hours ago, Jamesky said:

if you go on any other server there is basically no sway. the sway just makes it aids when redgull does virtually nothing.

We can just buff redgull?

Or you could just learn to aim and adjust your aiming for the sway, this server is meant to be based around ROLEPLAY, not making combat easier for people. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tyrant said:

Or you could just learn to aim and adjust your aiming for the sway, this server is meant to be based around ROLEPLAY, not making combat easier for people. 

This guy gets it

8 hours ago, Tyrant said:

how dare you talk to lord jamesky like that.....

I believe Advanced Rebel was moved but redgull is good enough. I am not making combat easier when the focus of the server should be on RP anyway. 

Locked and Moved.