Conner Merlin

Altis Life - Development Feedback

6 minutes ago, Stoasha said:

Interaction & game design and development. But hey what does it matter what i or anyone else does when you have all the answers already? The general reaction from staff to criticism around here seems to be to make unreasonable assumptions and shoot down suggestions before they can be made, your loss, fine with me

You never said you'd be making suggestions. You made points that I responded to view my view (Keep in mind I am not support nor staff) and then you decide to not directly respond to my points but say we need better logging? We already log so much (Death gear for last 5 deaths, all transactions of money, etc). That is the only suggestion you made and it's one we can't do any more for. Or at least can't log anything that would have helped with an RDM report. 

The evidence you provided in that report didn't prove anyone had broken any rules but instead showed a truck pulling up and then you hear gunshots as you get shot. That's not enough for us to do a valid report with. Even the screenshots show nothing but you on the ground. If you can't record or provide evidence we can act on that is on YOU, not us. We take constructive feedback seriously and that (I hope) been reflected in recent updates as we add, change and fix issues people have reported. 

All you said over the course of your little paragraph was "I have enjoyed it here but don't like the fact my evidence was labeled insufficient so I am going to leave". 

Just now, Roy Lester said:

so... when are more achivements coming what are not faction achivements 😛

I wanted to setup loggin for thing like items gathered etc to allow progress towards achievements to be saved over restart. Once that's done we can do a lot more. I've read through the achievement suggestions. Don't worry.

• Thanks 1

Turns out admins (and you too, maybe willingly?) overlooked the clear as day evidence and he got banned in the end, thanks for the word twisting and mental gymnastics though, its a great look on you, peace

11 minutes ago, Stoasha said:

Turns out admins (and you too, maybe willingly?) overlooked the clear as day evidence and he got banned in the end, thanks for the word twisting and mental gymnastics though, its a great look on you, peace

You reported him for RDM... At no point in your report did you point out the rules broken past that and so that was what was looked for... 

1 hour ago, Stoasha said:

Feel free to leave your feedback in the following form and the Staff Leads will look into it.

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/forms/11-staff-feedback/

1 hour ago, Scarso said:

You reported him for RDM... At no point in your report did you point out the rules broken past that and so that was what was looked for... 

Again more painfully inaccurate assumptions, i just don't understand why you are trying so extremely hard to not only discredit but even misrepresent anything i'm saying even though you literally miss 90% of the relevant info that was discussed over several support sessions between me and active staff like Darragh and others? You know so little about this all that basically every next thing you say about it is another show of your willing aggoranc over "sure statements" when you yourself even admitted you aren't even involved in handling player reports, or know anything beyond what i posted on the forum. That on top of your clear unwillingness to receive feedback. Why are you doing this? You haven't asked a single question for clarification the entire time. It's honestly just beyond me

Edited by Stoasha

Just now, Stoasha said:

Again more painfully inaccurate assumptions, i just don't understand why you are trying so extremely hard to discredit anything i'm saying even though you literally miss 90% of the relevant info that was discussed over several support sessions between me and active staff like Darragh and others? You know so little about this all that basically everything you say it is another show of your willingnes to be aggorant when you yourself even admitted you aren't even involved in handling player reports. Why are you doing this? It's just beyond me

You posted on a topic that is related to the development of the server. I am a developer and so you made it my issue. I am not being "willfully arrogant" at all. I wanted to be able to respond what you'd say so read the report you made on the forums. The report you had complained about in your "feedback" and took it as an RDM report, the same as I believe Kiran did when dealing with it and so looked for evidence of RDM. There is NO clear evidence of that. If you'd made it clear what the report was for it'd been accepted the first time around but you didn't and so we looked for the wrong rule break and missed the one you where reporting.

Anyway, stop responding to this topic with completely off topic comment. I thought you'd have left it after yesterday. I have much better things to do and this topic is not meant for you to report your issues with the player report system. If you have a problem with that use the Suggestions area (Even tho in theory that's not for that type of suggestion) or try and contact someone that would handle something like that (Staff). 

I wouldve but this morning i woke up to another bunch of linguistic cheap shots aimed at making me look unreasonable when i had already had put it out of my mind. This is my last post in this thread. feel free to delete all off topic posts

Edited by Stoasha