GIVEAWAY! - You have the chance to win up to £10,000,000 on Altis Life or $750,000 on FiveM! Click here to enter.

❄️ vxd.icu 💊

Altis Life - Development Feedback

2 hours ago, Adam Sparrow said:

i5 9600k @ 4.5 ghz 

rtx 2070

16gb ddr4 3000mhz

used to get 70 fps all the time

now getting like 45-55 everywhere

you defo know its fucked if these specs are getting 55 lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Luckii said:

Make xayans chop for more :)

good meme

• Like 1

It's not even about the hardware, I've currently a few years old rig, but at no time does the usage for anything but RAM go above 40%. Meanwhile, RAM is balls to the walls maxed out, so could well be memory leaks.

7 hours ago, Pingster said:

It's not even about the hardware, I've currently a few years old rig, but at no time does the usage for anything but RAM go above 40%. Meanwhile, RAM is balls to the walls maxed out, so could well be memory leaks.

How much ram do you have? I have 16GB and currently have no issues with RAM...

I got a i5 8600k oc with a gtx 1070ti oc and 2666 ram 16gb and i used to have 75 fps with G sync on and now i have 30

10 hours ago, Scarso said:

How much ram do you have? I have 16GB and currently have no issues with RAM...

12 gigs (Two triple channels with a dead dimm in case youre wondering xD).

At that time I was using 11 gigs with both GPU and CPU under 40% usage and 20-24 frames.

I'm currently building a new rig, so I'll update if anything changes.

My RAM after 30 minutes was around 4GB being used. I tested this on other servers (Reborn and Olympus) with the same observed.

10 hours ago, Scarso said:

My RAM after 30 minutes was around 4GB being used. I tested this on other servers (Reborn and Olympus) with the same observed.

Something’s been slapping the frames on the server for months, could it not be buildings. I feel like there are a lot of random unnecessary checkpoints and buildings around for no reason. Like 3 construction buildings that were in athira for some reasons. Imagine the frames that would be released if the random buildings were removed.

12 hours ago, Scarso said:

Im not experiencing any issues regarding RAM usage. Its using around 3/4 gigs as you mentioned. Frames was fixed for me around a few days back ( got around 40/50) but seems to be at a low 20/25 again.

i7-920 1st gen

nvidia gtx 960

8gb ram

used to get 45-40

now im at 25 -20

I find it strange how people are experiencing any issues. I have a 1070 , i5- 4670 , 16gb of ram @2400 , and have never had any problems. I play 2k res with most things on high and get a constant 40-60fps. Nothing’s changed , unless I’m in kav where I get about 35.

6 minutes ago, Cobra The OG said:

I find it strange how people are experiencing any issues. I have a 1070 , i5- 4670 , 16gb of ram @2400 , and have never had any problems. I play 2k res with most things on high and get a constant 40-60fps. Nothing’s changed , unless I’m in kav where I get about 35.

Its quite strange havent had FPS trouble on any server oly around 60/70 with grass. Reborn is a solid 40/50 and phoenix is hard stuck around 20/25 so its not my rig causing an issue.

Personally I haven't noticed too much of a difference regardless of any recent update. My FPS has been the same really since I first joined over a year ago... My rig is in no way amazing or anything like that, it's fairly average.

2 hours ago, Slater ひ said:

Something’s been slapping the frames on the server for months, could it not be buildings. I feel like there are a lot of random unnecessary checkpoints and buildings around for no reason. Like 3 construction buildings that were in athira for some reasons. Imagine the frames that would be released if the random buildings were removed.

Our object count is lower than it has been in a while and is not even close to that of other servers where people don't complain about FPS as much.

1 minute ago, Scarso said:

Our object count is lower than it has been in a while and is not even close to that of other servers where people don't complain about FPS as much.

Its definitely not the objects nothing major has been added buildings wise so its must be a script or a combination of scripts thats messing with something.

Just now, Lester said:

Its definitely not the objects nothing major has been added buildings wise so its must be a script or a combination of scripts thats messing with something.

The thing is: Nothing in any recent update should cause any issues. It got to the point where I was thinking of removing scripts with zero issues just because I doubted whether they would cause issues or not like the 15-second timer on the dispatch markers even tho I know they shouldn't cause an issue. I've gone through files and replaced anything that I can with faster and more optimized ways of doing the same thing with no difference.  

9 minutes ago, Conner Merlin said:

With the recent update how is the lag?

shit still fps

i7-8700k OC to 4.5 

1070 strix 8GB

32gb DDR4 corsair vengeance Ram

had around 125 FPS dropping to 60/65.

Dont know what it is, although the server has evolved a lot more, still way to much in the server making it harder to run. 

FPS ranges from 40 to 60.  Dips in Kavala to around 30.

Ryzen 5 2600x | GTX 1070ti | 16 Gigs Ram