Conner Merlin

Altis Life - Development Feedback

Any feedback you would like to pass to the Altis Development Team can be posted here. Please try and be constructive. This is not a suggestion thread, its feedback on the latest updates.

• Like 2

Love the new update so well done to the devs and stuff really do enjoy it.

Theres just like a few little things I personally think should be changed.

1. Make it so that East arms (Rebel Outpost) Has access to advanced rebel+ as well since it is inside a redzone and it would just help in many ways.

2. I would also add a DMT to east arma all other places are fine without DMTs but just personally think there should be one at East arms, if you dont add that plz move the buy sign from the top of the HQ to inside it.

3. I think there should be a 3rd gang base added to the new redzone as it just looks empty without a 3rd one and I also feel as if all the bases within the redzone should be moved more towards the bottom of it since it looks so empty that no one will go down near the bottom of the redzone since it has legit nothing there except Mazi. (Just realised there is a 3rd one at South Peninsula island but I think it would be better on the same island as the other ones

4. I think the HM should not be in Zaros, fairly sure there was a vote for this so this one probs will get denied but I really think it should either be where it was or Telos compound.

5. I think that everyone that does a pop up cartel in a a gang thats in the zone should get 1mil each or lower if its to much.

6. Cartels right now are not worth doing at all, It should be made that you should get like 5k per person on the server every 15 mins or something like that as well as cuts of peoples runs or arma depending on how that is.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Alex Gavin said:

6. Cartels right now are not worth doing at all, It should be made that you should get like 5k per person on the server every 15 mins or something like that as well as cuts of peoples runs or arma depending on how that is.

I do like the idea of making it so you get like £10k per gang member every 15 mins with a large payout when first captured? 

• Like 1

Everything in the last update was great .. Keep up the good work .. Love you guys ❤️

1 hour ago, Scarso said:

I do like the idea of making it so you get like £10k per gang member every 15 mins with a large payout when first captured? 

Think it should be lower but instead every player on the sevrer not gang member as if its legit just two of you, you only making 40k every half an hour thats achually so bad especiall for smaller gang, It needs to be atleast 300k being made every 30-60mins

12 hours ago, Scarso said:

Pay me 😛 

i want New Year Jumpers now.. hurry go go go. payment happens after.

On 12/21/2018 at 11:05 PM, Scarso said:

no because then there is no reason to defend your cartelpoints. it should more be like this capture = 50k a person(personal money). payments every 15 minutes(gangfunds) totalplayers * 5000 * bonus. the bonus would be how longer you keep it how more you get. something like this:

• 1st payment bonus: 1
  • 2nd payment bonus: 1.25
  • 3rd payment bonus 1.5
  • 12th payment bonus 4

something like this. this would make it worth it to go there and capture it and also hold it.

12 minutes ago, Roy Lester said:

no because then there is no reason to defend your cartelpoints. it should more be like this capture = 50k a person(personal money). payments every 15 minutes(gangfunds) totalplayers * 5000 * bonus. the bonus would be how longer you keep it how more you get. something like this:

• 1st payment bonus: 1
  • 2nd payment bonus: 1.25
  • 3rd payment bonus 1.5
  • 12th payment bonus 4

something like this. this would make it worth it to go there and capture it and also hold it.

I like this idea, just with nerfing really, Maybe about 3k per person, like it used to be. Remember there is 5 cartels.  So at peak time that would be 1.25m every 15 minutes. Which is decent enough and fits into the economy well enough. Then with every 15 minutes of capture you could increase the payout by say 10%. Meaning after a hour you would get 150% of the original amount ( 1.75M) . 2 Hours would be 200% (2.5M) , and after 3 hours it would be 250% (3.2M). Bare in mind thats with all 5 cartels. Which would be difficult to maintain when the server is at peak. 

Feedback on the recent changes and how they have affected the FPS on the server would be great. If you could leave your system specs and where you find the FPS to be worse would be great!

2 hours ago, Conner Merlin said:

Feedback on the recent changes and how they have affected the FPS on the server would be great. If you could leave your system specs and where you find the FPS to be worse would be great!

Specs

CPU - I5 9600k

GPU - MSI RTX 2080 

RAM - 16 GB 3200 mhz

in general i get 30 - 50 FPS and when i am in heli i get 60. I used to get 60 plus fps almost any where

Posted (edited)

i7-4770k

nvidia gtx 1060

16gb hyperx fury ram

used to get 60+ fps

now im at 30 constant

(high)

Edited by Jamesky

Posted (edited)

i5 8600k

1060 6gb

16gb ddr4

was on like 90-120 ultra 4k view

now i get like 40-60 on 1600 view distance in places like athira, kavs okay somehow

Edited by Majazuri

AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X

2080ti

32gb of ram

running on my ssd and still i can barely reach forty with 1k view distance and ultra textures and shadows and twenty frames in gunfights

Yesterday or the day before everything was fine, now gangs, inventories, syncing, alliances and house storage no longer work. It's gotten to the point where a lot of people had to sign off even though they'd rather stay online. I think if you would just revert the mission file to that of 2 days ago and spend more time on testing stuff before uploading it to the live server, that'd solve a lot of trouble

House Storage = Disabled, No issues with the others have been reported...

1 hour ago, Stoasha said:

Yesterday or the day before everything was fine, now gangs, inventories, syncing, alliances and house storage no longer work. It's gotten to the point where a lot of people had to sign off even though they'd rather stay online. I think if you would just revert the mission file to that of 2 days ago and spend more time on testing stuff before uploading it to the live server, that'd solve a lot of trouble

I did some digging and found and fixed the syncing issues. What gang, inventory, alliance issues exist? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Scarso said:

I did some digging and found and fixed the syncing issues. What gang, inventory, alliance issues exist? 

eta on FPS fix, my PCs on its way out 😛

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Scarso said:

I have no time currently to expand on the issues but just wanted to let you know i will make proper bug reports next chance i get. The short versions:

* Groups have started dissolving. One of my friends was in the group he left several days ago. The ToD group has completely disbanded and disappeared even though the players did no such thing manually: it was all bugged. I also noticed that the command bar blinks in and out of my screen constantly.

*When i tried inviting their group to an alliance it said in the top right hint that i had invited BSB ( a wholly different gang) for an alliance.

* The inventory issues might be related to the syncing, since you fixed that i will try. Items were disappearing from my inventory

Edited by Guest

AMD Ryzen 5 1600

GIGABYTE GTX 1060 Windforce OC

8GB RAM

Used to get like 50-60fps

Now I get ~35 FPS in lab square