Kiran

Date of ban:
12/17/18

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
Not valuing life

What reason was given for your ban?
NVL + RP standard

Why should you be unbanned?
I understand what I did wrong and agree that’s I should be punished but if I could be unbanned a day early that would be great as it would really suck to be banned on my birthday (20th)and because I have no life I want to play the server. If I was unbanned I will obey the NVL rule. I would also like to ask, why wasn’t I consulted to explain my actions before being banned? I feel like this is unfair. Also - not trying to justify it but I was ordered to sprint up the DMT as fast as possible. Also I don’t understand why havoc do t get banned for Rp standard cos they just straight up initiate but hey.
Pls unban me on Thursday night so I can play on my birthday I will love u forever xoxo

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):
https://phoenixrp.co.uk/topic/20585-player-report-havoc-nick-coca-121618-altis-life/

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

It was a player report made to report someone else and he was not reporting you.

So to begin id like to say its a 3 day dsc ban, so I am not going to accept your appeal but I am going to answer your question.

You arrivr at the havoc cp, without saying anything you open the gate, run into the checkpoint to a restricted area into a dmt.

What are they supposed to do? Say you have nice shoes before they initiate? You are running into a dmt in a restricted area without any roleplay at all ignoring the havoc people who ask you what you are doing.

Thats why havoc didnt get any punishment, they soft initiated at first which you guys ignored and then they lethal initiated.

And in your next appeal, I wouldnt make a new one since its a 3 day Dsc ban and most likrey will be declined or delt with when you are alread unbanned and also because it is your birthday is not a reason to be unbanned.

Thanks.