Dimmy

Player Report - [HAVOC] Nick Coca- 12/16/18 - Altis Life

1 minute ago, Dimmy said:

No Too late why did you not do that in the support room And sorry did not see it | And it feels like you have not learnt from other bans

Okay, you clearly haven't read anything that was written before this then..... and it's clear what you are here for....

4 minutes ago, Dimmy said:

You shound not be anyway

I was involved in the situation and was also in the teamspeak I have every right to give my opinion in this situation

2 minutes ago, Dimmy said:

No Too late why did you not do that in the support room And sorry did not see it

There is nothing as too late you can’t say you are resolving something then tell us that your ultimate goal is to put up a player report than ask for an apology

from your perspective nick i beleive that you should have given more time (you gave 3 seconds) -> i know he kept running but as you shoot you see him going into the animation showing that he is trying to comply 

from Dimmyy's perspective he already has his hands up so i dont beleive that he intentionaly shot you knowing your hands were up

as for why this report went up and if there was an attempt to resolve this i am going to look further into now

Just now, Kiran said:

from your perspective nick i beleive that you should have given more time (you gave 3 seconds) -> i know he kept running but as you shoot you see him going into the animation showing that he is trying to comply 

from Dimmyy's perspective he already has his hands up so i dont beleive that he intentionaly shot you knowing your hands were up

as for why this report went up and if there was an attempt to resolve this i am going to look further into now

I understand this and both videos show a very different perspective my main concern is why this had to go this far.

Just now, Kiran said:

Thank you, you can asK the support member involved that when I joined the room and asked for what his goal was that it was a player report

Player Report Accepted

considering there was no attempt to actually resolve this i will only be issuing a warning for RDM by Nick Coca <- if this repeats again it will have to be a more harsh punishment

You should always go into a support case with the idea of resolving the problem regardless of their past especially since this would be the 1st punishment in a long time for him!

to add onto this i am going to be issuing a 3 day DSC ban to Aiden Pearce and Bandit Fletcher for No value of life and Roleplay Standard -> there is near to no RP in this situation and they ran straight into a restricted zone. it’s clearly marked. there are multiple armed havoc members there all shouting orders while holding more guns and outnumbering them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Conner Approval 1
  • Conner WTF?! 1
  • Confused 2