Dimitri Donkov

10 Million Giveaway!

Giveaway!

Simple giveaway, I'm bored and I don't need my money. Heres how to apply; Like this post, Follow my forum profile and comment down below why you should win! The winner will be picked at random from the members who reach all of the criteria. You have one week to reply, the giveaway ends next Saturday at 8 PM.

Image result for dollars

x2million

Good Luck!!

• Like 26
  • Conner Approval 1

give me or die hahahahahhahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahaha

5 hours ago, Bandit said:

Im poor af and need money for my extremely expensive loadouts that I cant afford to buy

You’re in cops tho so why would you need to buy expensive loadouts......

59 minutes ago, Ben Watkins said:

You’re in cops tho so why would you need to buy expensive loadouts......

50 grand is expensive

I really need 10 milion. I would give it to my friend if i win cuz he lost his Blackfish. And he bought that blackfish with all his money he had. Let me make my friend happy please.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2018 at 10:35 PM, Dimitri Donkov said:

Giveaway!

Simple giveaway, I'm bored and I don't need my money. Heres how to apply; Like this post, Follow my forum profile and comment down below why you should win! The winner will be picked at random from the members who reach all of the criteria. You have one week to reply, the giveaway ends next Saturday at 8 PM.

Image result for dollars

x2million

Good Luck!!

Quite new to server and really needing that extra start this would be amazing.