Blurr

Redzone Rebel Outpost

+1 I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before though

I think because it is in the redzone, the gear you buy should be cheaper by a certain percentage as well

36 minutes ago, Cobra★ said:

think because it is in the redzone, the gear you buy should be cheaper by a certain percentage as well

I like the thought of that, but I think the percentage should be calculated by how many people are on. For example, if there’s 20 people on the price should remain fairly high, however, if there’s 50+ people online the price should be reduced by quite an amount.

1 hour ago, Greasy said:

I like the thought of that, but I think the percentage should be calculated by how many people are on. For example, if there’s 20 people on the price should remain fairly high, however, if there’s 50+ people online the price should be reduced by quite an amount.

yeah that sounds good

1 hour ago, Greasy said:

+1

1 hour ago, Cobra★ said:

+1 I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before though

I think because it is in the redzone, the gear you buy should be cheaper by a certain percentage as well

its mainly for a vehicle spawn point and a place to buy gear close to the southern and church caps since you have to drive halfway across the map if you want to take ground vehicles

• Like 1