Unfortunately there is no 50% extra sale price/paychecks as the November donation goal wasn't reached :(... To contribute for the 50% extra to be enabled next month, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
maffia043

Ban Appeal - maffia043 - 12/06/18 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 03:19:31 PM | 12/06/18
Submitted By: maffia043 (5963)

In-Game Name:
maffia043

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
max

Date of ban:
11/30/18

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
because im break rule

What reason was given for your ban?
I went in greenzone when i was in combat

Why should you be unbanned?
because i know i was wrong and i learned my lesson. i have read the rule again and this will not happen again.

6.1 Green Zone - No players are allowed to initiate, rob, engage in combat, steal or lockpick vehicles. Anything considered a crime is not permitted in a green zone, including storing illegal items in houses within the green zone. This is considered to be a safe-zone. Exceptions to this rule are as follows:
Police may only use taser pistols in the green zone.
You may not flee to the green zone or bring any incapacitated people to a green zone whilst combat is still active.
You may not park vehicles in the green zone in an attempt to stop people from robbing you. For example when you are selling drugs the truck must not be left in a green zone.
You are not permitted to block the entrance to green zones.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

• Like 1

i have read the rules man i want to just play. i don't want make shit just enjoy good roleplay. i promise i dont make problem @Zyn

Edited by maffia043

idk how i can convince you :). I mean i have had 4 banns before so if i get another one you can bann me for a month or permanent. I really have read the rules and i will try my best to not break rules again and make a good roleplay. I hope you can give me another chance to prove myself. I like playing on this server and i promise that i wont break any rules anymore. @Zyn

Edited by maffia043

Denied, you have lots of previous warnings which I don't think you have taken on board. Feel free to reappeal in a week.