Unfortunately there is no 50% extra sale price/paychecks as the November donation goal wasn't reached :(... To contribute for the 50% extra to be enabled next month, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
the semi triggered vegan

Ban Appeal - Mr. Owens - 12/04/18 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 11:30:12 PM | 12/04/18
Submitted By: the semi triggered vegan (755)

In-Game Name:
Mr. Owens

Steam / Player ID:

Administrator who issued ban:
zinner

Date of ban:
12/08/18

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
i called a person a ni*ger and left before a admin could talk to me

What reason was given for your ban?
for calling a person a ni*ger and leaving before an admin could talk to me

Why should you be unbanned?
its been 4 months since my ban and i have spent my time on other servers rehabilitating myself to not use this sort of language anymore. i deeply understand how offensive it is and i also (deeply) regret saying this to a former person of the human race. if i ever relapse i will fully accept my ban and never return. but i highly doubt this will happen as i have gone a long time without using this kind of disgusting language. im down on my knees, begging you all to give me one more chance to prove myself. now i know i have had alot of chances but... please. im a loyal player to this server and have lots of fond memories with friends that i would hope to someday maybe recreate to have a little laugh. lastly. i know i have been banned alot before but never for vulgar language such as in this case. from what i remember i haven't been banned on other server for this reason either. as to why i think i should maybe be given another chance at life in this tough world.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):
https://phoenixrp.co.uk/topic/17092-ban-appeal-mr-owens-081718-altis-life/?tab=comments#comment-89957

You have six bans under your name, that's including this ban.  You have been given chance after chance to follow our community rules, yet you haven't.  I suggest waiting too the new year and try to appeal it then.

Appeal Declined

Locked & Moved