Unfortunately there is no 50% extra sale price/paychecks as the November donation goal wasn't reached :(... To contribute for the 50% extra to be enabled next month, click here.

✝ Трелони-высокий класс ✝

Player Report - Jakob Boyden - 12/04/18 - Altis Life

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 08:44:33 PM | 12/04/18
Submitted By: ✝ Трелони-высокий класс ✝ (3886)

Your In-Game Name:
[Church] FeelsBadMan

Who are you reporting?:
Jakob Boyden

Time/Date of event:
5-10 min before the 20:00 restart

Rule's Broken:
RDM

Explain what happened:
Got in a situation at weed field with two rebels, we shot them and when they got revived they went into medical custody. We then stole a truck and attempted to leave the area. (Me and [Church] FeelsGoodMan) As we were leaving we heard shots and a few seconds after the police were chasing us and shooting us even though there was no initiation and they tried to initiate while they were trying to kill us (XD)........ Anyways after that we ended up on top of the kore dmt roof and they were camping the stairs waiting to push. We got in a roleplay situation with them and a few min before the restart they rush the roof and start shooting us with no initiation, ending up in a bloodshed. We contacted the police officer who RDMed us and he refused to accept what he did. We then took it to support where he joined and said that we were initiated. It took us a long time to get it sorted out when he could just accept it, give us a compensation and we would leave it. The thing is me and FeelsGoodMan already have a lot of money and our loadouts were not that expensive so we decided to bring it to the forums, an option given to us by the support member.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv2Uc0iscn8&feature=youtu.be&t=57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outdUMYPN4Q&feature=youtu.be

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Daniel Woodland

Uh, I didn't RDM anyone, I never even fired a shot, in fact, my only involvement is as you can hear, a negotiation attempt and trying to avoid a fight by keeping control of the ready to go officers. following the negotiation failure you can hear my voice quieten as I head down the DMT.

My name never pops up as you'll see in the logs on the bottom left (for this review the following link and watch the log box:

In Addition, I'm not so sure it's as spiteful as you make out, it most likely just a lot of confusion. There was a guaranteed mutual expectation, established through words and weaponry, of a violent outcome which is while not enough to be considered initiation, could be the explanation for the RDM in the first place. The threat, Nerves, Ect.

-INS Jakob Boyden

@Kiran @Daniel Woodland

Edited by Rhys Gee

14 hours ago, Rhys Gee said:

Uh, I didn't RDM anyone, I never even fired a shot, in fact, my only involvement is as you can hear, a negotiation attempt and trying to avoid a fight by keeping control of the ready to go officers. following the negotiation failure you can hear my voice quieten as I head down the DMT.

My name never pops up as you'll see in the logs on the bottom left (for this review the following link and watch the log box:

In Addition, I'm not so sure it's as spiteful as you make out, it most likely just a lot of confusion. There was a guaranteed mutual expectation, established through words and weaponry, of a violent outcome which is while not enough to be considered initiation, could be the explanation for the RDM in the first place. The threat, Nerves, Ect.

-INS Jakob Boyden

@Kiran @Daniel Woodland

This isn't going to go well doesn't mean this will turn violent but um... 

Why did you come to support if it's that Johnson guy who RDMed... 

Regardless why he came - this report wont go any further with the accused being Jakob Boyden

instead go back to support and try resolve it with the 'Johnson guy' @bobond007

Please post the new case number here once you have done that - dont just go to support and pretend to have tried please make sure you actually try

2 hours ago, Kiran said:

Regardless why he came - this report wont go any further with the accused being Jakob Boyden

instead go back to support and try resolve it with the 'Johnson guy' @bobond007

Please post the new case number here once you have done that - dont just go to support and pretend to have tried please make sure you actually try

LOL 

we thought it was him who shot hehe 

alright we'll talk to the johnson guy

any update? 

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, ✝ Трелони-высокий класс ✝ said:

alright we'll talk to the johnson guy