Kiran

Runs

Since the last change to the runs making money is hard, very very hard

back before this some of the runs were balanced yes maybe a bit too OP but for example weapons parts - you would have a truck =1mil, 1mil cash to buy the stuff and usually an expensive load out all of which can be robbed. This is then increased since it’s on the main route between Sofia and CP increasing your chances of meeting people who want to rob u, on top of this the whole run was illegal and HAVOC could charge / "arrest" you or tax you on it heavily! and to balance this you got around 3.5 million

from what i last saw you would have all the same risks however only now a 1 mil turnout which is high risk low reward

i would like to see the high risk rewards have high rewards again :)

+1 

Playing as a rebel is very frustrating at the minute. By having high risk, high reward runs you create a more exciting experience for rebels on the server. 

Echoing what Kiran said, it's hardly worth the grind currently, due to the low reward, which I think is lowering the rebel count on the server. 

+1 Atm meth is also broken. You pay for barrels (300k for Hmmt Box and bergan), then drive to lab which is next to Agios Police Station. Over to the drug dealer which is in sight from airfield police station and Athira police station. Not only do you have to pay for the barrels, you also bring loadout and a truck. after all this you profit around 700k

+1 doing a weapon parts is broken with a helmet box u pay 800k investment and I get 1.2m or less and this is a very high risk run so it isn’t worth it

30 minutes ago, MeatSlice said:

+1 although it may be to little to late for the server

How so? Look at the player graph and align it to UK school calendars every time there is a holiday we have an extreme high and then when every1 goes back a big low - from what I can see this is a hard hitting low but not the lowest and it’s more than likely going to repeat the cycle in 5/6 weeks

2 hours ago, MeatSlice said:

its hit a low low even if aligned to school calendars especially when compared to other servers

Yeah since the runs has been changed the player base has gone down there would be 100+ players but now at the most 50

6 hours ago, [tfa]zobari said:

Yeah since the runs has been changed the player base has gone down there would be 100+ players but now at the most 50

agreed people saying all that would happen is people would be getting robbed is incorrect there would be an increase in people getting robbed but also much more rp atm you can go up and down the msr for hour and would have to be lucky to see someone