Majazuri

Hayvoc

goes to the forums and makes crap /    goes to the forums / high command and  announce there concerns so they can try to fix it.

@Majazuri  maybe do that last thing cause this aint fixing shit

• Like 1

Not that deathspawn aha, its the fact that any confrontation at border ends up being called a rule break, talking to high command isnt gonna change the rules.

Alot of high command do the exact same thing, posting it here as a joke may open some eyes

with that kind of vision nothing will ever change tbh   havoc command can definitly change server rules with good arguments and facts  when they present them to manegment soooo go try that

• Like 1

I don't understand this ''What they call a meme'' havoc is in the server for a reason and that is for RP (Roleplay) like the rest of the whitelisted factions, its hard to roleplay with civs when gangs keep on initiation on havoc at the CP, personally i think that roleplay has decreased alot sense all these new gangs have been made, If YOU WANT COMBAT SOOO MUCH PLAY A KING OF THE HILL SERVER!!! NOT A ROLEPLAY SERVER!!!

Just now, Nathan01 said:

I don't understand this ''What they call a meme'' havoc is in the server for a reason and that is for RP (Roleplay) like the rest of the whitelisted factions, its hard to roleplay with civs when gangs keep on initiation on havoc at the CP, personally i think that roleplay has decreased alot sense all these new gangs have been made, If YOU WANT COMBAT SOOO MUCH PLAY A KING OF THE HILL SERVER!!! NOT A ROLEPLAY SERVER!!!

They look for combat on roleplay server because a majority was roleplayers and didn't know combat too well so it makes them look good getting kills when if they go on Koth or wasteland they're actually shite

idc about it being an rp server or whatever, im not here just to kill people who rp cos it doesnt make me look good,, point is my personal opinion on havoc is that its wank

i go to border all the time and just chill there and talk to people, but most of the time its shit

however in some cases like the other day, enjoyed a cup of tea with foxy and lucki on one of the towers, was fun. more fun than going and getting initiated on for trying to speak to a havoc member who blankly stares back at me saying "out the border" followed by //trolling

Edited by Majazuri

On 11/7/2018 at 4:03 PM, Jack Black❤️ said:

they're actually shite

1) um personal attack hello 

2) you can’t talk 

1 hour ago, Ben Watkins said:

Bandits a meme

1 hour ago, Dmitrij Ivanovic said:

true

Bot Ben and disastrous dimitrij 

6 hours ago, Bandit said:

1) um personal attack hello 

2) you can’t talk 

How is it personal attack? Stop being so sensitive, i never claimed to be good i know where im good and not... xD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jack Black❤️ said:

How is it personal attack? Stop being so sensitive, i never claimed to be good i know where im good and not... xD

It was clearly a joke but sure

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jack Black❤️ said:

Like Big Ben said it was clearly a joke - stop being so sensitive,