Cyber Freak

AMS | What can we improve?

2 hours ago, Michael said:

The main issue I've noticed is when I see 2-4 medics in one vehicle.

It makes response time slow and if one person crashes and dies, they all die. 

This is an annoying thing to happen as It's happened to me a number of times. 

From what I can recall of medics, it was advised against to patrol with someone else, but wasn't forbidden. 

I think some form of restriction would be nice :)

FA's and other training should be the only time that medics are grouped together, restrictions will be put in place soon to enforce this better. Thanks for the feedback, smelly 

• Conner Approval 2

All the medics are awesome but every time I die they always take ages to get to me and sometimes they are afk and they don’t move for 15m until I bleed out medics need to come faster and stop being afk to farm money

4 minutes ago, [tfa]zobari said:

All the medics are awesome but every time I die they always take ages to get to me and sometimes they are afk and they don’t move for 15m until I bleed out medics need to come faster and stop being afk to farm money

If you die at havoc lands and someone needs to come to you with a car from Kavala, Then can it take some time

Add AMS punishments if people are AFK too long (of course if their are being raided by police or something irl then don’t punish them) this hopefully will reduce the amount of AMS afk

And I think you need to do the driving school for AMS who get charged by police more than 2 times for a driving offence 

4 hours ago, [tfa]zobari said:

In the server rules doesn't really matter if you are a medic or civ or police .. For everyone the server rule says 15 mins AFK is against the server rules .. Normally we kick people for it but it can be up to a banned sometimes if we are sure that he was paycheck farming.

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

Add AMS punishments if people are AFK too long (of course if their are being raided by police or something irl then don’t punish them) this hopefully will reduce the amount of AMS afk

And in AMS rules AFK for 5 mins is against the AMS rules .. If you have proof of a medic that have been AFK for 5 mins or more .. Report it to AMS Command they'll take care of it and give him the right punishment.

1 hour ago, Kiran said:

And I think you need to do the driving school for AMS who get charged by police more than 2 times for a driving offence 

We used to have a driving test to get a rank of a Doctor .. In the current rank system it's between Consultant and General Practitioner .. Normally if you done this test in a rank of Doctor you'll get the access to the sport car .. But it got removed cause it's too much tests .. Interview and FA and Driving test and flying tests(Cat 1, Cat 2, Cat 3) .. We decided to get rid of one of it.

Anyway if a police is judging a medic he should be quick with it .. Cause it's a d**k move to stop the medic from doing his job for so long .. And anyway if he have his sirens on he'll not be stopped by the police.