Sign in to follow this  
Hermani

Allow players to buy buildings for businesses etc.

On the server we have open interiors and thus we have a lot of great buildings with equally great interiors that would be amazing to rent/sell to players so they can make RP businesses etc. 
Let's say someone wants to start a news company, we have the buildings to do so and it adds for a lot of roleplay. Could possibly also add an application system to make whitelisted businesses that could have map icons and pay wages or something along those lines. 
This would add for so much more rp and give players an incentive to work hard to achive something great other than cars. I have seen this on other servers and i know if it's done correctly it can be amazing.

• Like 1

Whitelisted jobs? How can that be fun? No one would go there so most of the time you would be sat there doing nothing.

Say someone wants to make a lawyer firm and they want a hq, this wouldbe a great opportunity to do that. Obviously a lawyer firm needs to be whitelisted as most people do not have the skillset to become a lawyer. Lastly i dont think these hq’s need to be places people come and visit all the time but more just a place where a business could work from and call home to their business. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hermani said:

Say someone wants to make a lawyer firm and they want a hq, this wouldbe a great opportunity to do that. Obviously a lawyer firm needs to be whitelisted as most people do not have the skillset to become a lawyer. Lastly i dont think these hq’s need to be places people come and visit all the time but more just a place where a business could work from and call home to their business. 

Agree with white listing lawyers, realistically people would have gone to law school *cough* me *cough* 

Sign in to follow this