[TFL]Bradley

The Faceless | Recruitment Open

TFL.png

The Faceless

Backstory

Welcome to The Faceless. We have had a history of being feared by different governments that we have lived under, as we do not believe in the same restrictions as they do. We have our own ways of life. We believe that we must protect our own against the ones who are trying to do us wrong, and we also believe in the use of any means necessary to complete this task. The reason we got the name faceless was due to the method the method of execution we practice. Our main mission is to fight for our own against any of whom opposes to take our freedom. We are the empire.

Roster

Handbook

Format to Apply.

Please make sure you fill the "About yourself" - "What makes you TFL Material" as your Roleplay character!

To Sign Up To The Organisation We need the following information in this format:

[Yes/No]

Hours On Arma
[Number Here]

Know PXRP Rules

[Yes/No]

STEAM ID 64
[ID Here]

Forum Player Link

[Here]

Previous Gangs
[Answer Here]

About Yourself
[Roleplay Question - Answer here]

What Makes You TFLMaterial

[Roleplay Question - Answer here]

Do You Accept To Follow The TFL Handbook

[Yes/No]

Edited by [TFL]Bradley
  • Like 5

[No]

Hours On Arma
[1,266]

Know PXRP Rules

[Yes]

STEAM ID 64

[76561198108360177]

Previous Gangs

[Atlas, OutLaws]

About Yourself

[My Name is Anon. I was born and raised on this island. I lived through the countless battles and wars between NATO and the guerillas. After being recruited as a child soldier by the guerilla and fighting off those western scum,  I've seen what the government really cared about, and have turned to a life of crime and anarchy, causing prolems for the authorities as much as I possibly can. This is the only way I can find myself at peace, the closest I get to avenging my brothers in arms.]

[I've had countless hours of combat time, and training from highly skilled fighters. I am a skilled driver, pilot and spotter/sniper. I grew up on Altis, so I know everywhere like the back of my hand. I have a rare condition after suffering from a stroke, that causes me to have little to-no sleep, so I'm almost allways around.]

[Yes]

19 minutes ago, Mr.Anon said:

[No]

Hours On Arma
[1,266]

Know PXRP Rules

[Yes]

STEAM ID 64

[76561198108360177]

Previous Gangs

[Atlas, OutLaws]

About Yourself

[My Name is Anon. I was born and raised on this island. I lived through the countless battles and wars between NATO and the guerillas. After being recruited as a child soldier by the guerilla and fighting off those western scum,  I've seen what the government really cared about, and have turned to a life of crime and anarchy, causing prolems for the authorities as much as I possibly can. This is the only way I can find myself at peace, the closest I get to avenging my brothers in arms.]

[I've had countless hours of combat time, and training from highly skilled fighters. I am a skilled driver, pilot and spotter/sniper. I grew up on Altis, so I know everywhere like the back of my hand. I have a rare condition after suffering from a stroke, that causes me to have little to-no sleep, so I'm almost allways around.]

[Yes]

Accepted

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ashley Raven said:

Question, you the lads who fly around in the Heli with ghilles but never actually land?

haha you say this like we do it all the time we flew over airfield like 3 times helping our allies out and please do not post Off-Topic stuff on here thank you. @Ashley Raven

Edited by [TFL]Bradley
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, [TFL]Bradley said:

haha you say this like we do it all the time we flew over airfield like 3 times helping our allies out and please do not post Off-Topic stuff on here thank you. @Ashley Raven

It was a harmless question? Wasn’t insulting or negative? I fail to understand why that requires your response.  

• Like 2

yes

Hours On Arma

Know PXRP Rules

yes

STEAM ID

Forum Player Link

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/4440-jack-hearthless/

Previous Gangs
Hearthless

About Yourself
i'm from the netherlands. i work and go to college. I got alot of freetime in my hand so i mostly play games and listen to music. my hobbies are reading manga, watching anime, play games, play soccer

I'm a very active play with shooting experience and have been on this island for a long time. i'm a very nice person and wont disappoint you guys or make you guys look bad.

yes

Yes

Hours On Arma
[180]

Know PXRP Rules

[Yes]

STEAM ID 64
[76561198333594049]

Forum Player Link

[https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/4440-jack-hearthless/]

Previous Gangs
[Hearthless]

About Yourself
[i was born on a other island but then my dad found a job on this island so we had to move here but at the age of 6 my parents died in the war and i was left alone. i had to survive on my own no money no food nothing so i was a gamin till i turned 16 years old and somebody offert me a hitman job and i took it since then ive killed up to 100 people from Cops to civilians from civilians to gangmembers. now i'm trying to get recruited by you guys becuase i can use some comrades]

[I'm a very skilled marksman and have alot experience with combat. im a great driver but can still use a little more pactrice on my piloting. i'm a nice person if you get to know me and i wont dissapoint you guys.  ]

[Yes]

Yes

Hours On Arma

Know PXRP Rules

Yes

STEAM ID 64

Forum Player Link

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/3304-stellrow/

Previous Gangs

None

About Yourself

[My name is Stellrow i was born and raised on a far away land then came here to make a living

im a hard working civilian that loves potatos]

[Im a hard working and rules obeying type of guy,i love doing runs and i can be trusted to do tasks,i feel that i will be of good use to the gang]

Yes

Edited by Stellrow

On 11/21/2018 at 7:21 PM, Stellrow said:

Yes

Hours On Arma

Know PXRP Rules

Yes

STEAM ID 64

Forum Player Link

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/3304-stellrow/

Previous Gangs

None

About Yourself

[My name is Stellrow i was born and raised on a far away land then came here to make a living

im a hard working civilian that loves potatos]

[Im a hard working and rules obeying type of guy,i love doing runs and i can be trusted to do tasks,i feel that i will be of good use to the gang]

Yes

Declined

Hours On Arma

Know PXRP Rules

Yes

STEAM ID 64
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122118405/

Forum Player Link

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/3161-joe-franks/

Previous Gangs
APPA

About Yourself
im a british guy aged 19 with good combat skills and communication skill i am good at team work and can give orders and follow orders correctly. i was dropped of at altis with my foster parents as my parents couldnt handle me because i liked to play with guns and they were to scared to look after me.

i feel like i am TFL material because i have good workman ship and can work solid in agroup of people this is why i think i am able to join the gang and help around and also help within the combat situations also if needed. 

Yes

Please make sure you fill the "About yourself" - "What makes you TFL Material" as your Roleplay character!

To Sign Up To The Organisation We need the following information in this format:

[Yes]

Hours On Arma
[1160]
Know PXRP Rules

[Yes]

STEAM ID 64
[76561198038328127]

Forum Player Link

[https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/6465-mrswedim/]

Previous Gangs
[Pakistan Government]

About Yourself
[Lived in sweden and moved to Altis to join HAVOC becose im a gun nut, Hunting animals when off work and own 2 houses ]

[Funny, Good with guns and animals, Listens to orders]

[Yes]

On 11/25/2018 at 12:42 PM, joe franks said:

Hours On Arma

Know PXRP Rules

Yes

STEAM ID 64
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122118405/

Forum Player Link

https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/3161-joe-franks/

Previous Gangs
APPA

About Yourself
im a british guy aged 19 with good combat skills and communication skill i am good at team work and can give orders and follow orders correctly. i was dropped of at altis with my foster parents as my parents couldnt handle me because i liked to play with guns and they were to scared to look after me.

i feel like i am TFL material because i have good workman ship and can work solid in agroup of people this is why i think i am able to join the gang and help around and also help within the combat situations also if needed. 

Yes

Accepted pm me you scrotum

On 11/25/2018 at 12:46 PM, MrSweDim said:

[Yes]

Hours On Arma
[1160]
Know PXRP Rules

[Yes]

STEAM ID 64
[76561198038328127]

Forum Player Link

[https://phoenixrp.co.uk/profile/6465-mrswedim/]

Previous Gangs
[Pakistan Government]

About Yourself
[Lived in sweden and moved to Altis to join HAVOC becose im a gun nut, Hunting animals when off work and own 2 houses ]

[Funny, Good with guns and animals, Listens to orders]

[Yes]

Accepted please pm me