Reece Smurf

havoc CP.....

havoc cp is pretty hard to attack but when attacking we used houses around to jump border these have since been boarded up and made impossible to enter.

please make these accessible again.

715392143091c22dcd2ebaf98e0e40b2.jpg

64edd7fb50b9e31276526efc546f92fb.jpg

• Like 5

+1

The HAVOC CP is ridiculously overpowered to defend as it is. You can not slam any of the towers, you can't open the gates unless you walk up to them and open them, you're vulnerable as fuck as you run towards the towers on the ground so I don't personally see why this was a viable change.

The gates along the border can not be opened by police & HAVOC only use them from what I've seen to get behind the police in a gun fight. Any future fights/raids at the CP are going to be 90/10 in HAVOC's favor. The amount of times HAVOC themselves have brought a fight to the CP is ridiculous, and now they're going to continue doing so with the understanding that the only way for there to be people behind them, is from a heli to which they can EASILY combat by bulling out an armed 50.cal.

I just don't see how this was a good change. The CP is unbalanced as it is, and this just makes it even more HAVOC favored. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what a coincidence that the map developer is in havoc and also high command witch is those that complain the most about attacks

but fat +1

Edited by Fox_Eagle
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Fox_Eagle said:

what a coincidence that the map developer is in havoc and also high command witch is those that complain the most about attacks

Wasn't me who did this, didn't know anything about this being pushed so...

50 minutes ago, Sig said:

just delete the entire cp tbh most humane solution

Hahaha you madman

Okay, first off the CP isn't supposed to be easy to attack. It's intended as a hotspot for roleplay and not for combat. You shouldn't need to be able to jump over a wall to win a gunfight. It isn't so hard to get set up around and inside the checkpoint with the correct preparation. The only requirement now is that there are at least 5 people at the CP. If you come in and look for them, you'll probably be at more of an advantage if you've marked positions before an attack. You're not supposed to be able to simply sprint up the towers in a restricted area of a fully manned military compound, it literally makes no sense. If you want to hold the checkpoint, then negotiate for it, there doesn't necessarily need to be a gunfight. If you want to get over the border, use the gates, which are boltcuttable.

Or just get rid of HAVOC pointless faction and would revive rebel life as more gangs would be around tbh. I know they are there for "roleplay" but the only roleplay people have with havoc most of the time is when they go through the border which is just a repetitive process now which isn't anything new or exciting.  

Edited by -Pingu-
  • Like 4
  • Conner Approval 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Maximilian Frey said:

Okay, first off the CP isn't supposed to be easy to attack. It's intended as a hotspot for roleplay and not for combat. You shouldn't need to be able to jump over a wall to win a gunfight. It isn't so hard to get set up around and inside the checkpoint with the correct preparation. The only requirement now is that there are at least 5 people at the CP. If you come in and look for them, you'll probably be at more of an advantage if you've marked positions before an attack. You're not supposed to be able to simply sprint up the towers in a restricted area of a fully manned military compound, it literally makes no sense. If you want to hold the checkpoint, then negotiate for it, there doesn't necessarily need to be a gunfight. If you want to get over the border, use the gates, which are boltcuttable.

😂

So tell me, how did you attack HAVOC cp when the jump script didn't exist? Yes it's even more difficult now but I think this is a good change. The checkpoint is intended for roleplay not combat. And it has been attacked everyday all day for the past few weeks. Maybe 1-2 days it didn't get attacked but that's as far as it goes. This is like having roleplay at a cartel. It's not what it is for. If you want to ruin roleplay and attack checkpoint all day, then at least HAVOC should be able to have the advantage over you so you lose the fights and eventually stop attacking it. If you want frags go to a cartel not a cp. We always get attacked when we try to roleplay. 

On 10/10/2018 at 10:30 PM, Michael said:

The amount of times HAVOC themselves have brought a fight to the CP is ridiculous

The only time I see HAVOC bring a fight to the cp is when they are retreating from police lands. And that usually happens because sometimes HAVOC have some stuff that they don't want to lose (Let's say a Nyx, or a 50 cal) or they just can't bother to get into a fight. 

All of CT and police bait HAVOC at cp to get initiation and then they just go for the frags, after initiation happens. It's just boring. Like seriously, I haven't seen any negotiations or roleplay or anything like that regarding the checkpoint. It's just baiting,fighting,baiting. As I said, this can change with this new cp.

Just now, ✪ Comrade Nikos ✪ said:

All of CT and police bait HAVOC at cp to get initiation and then they just go for the frags, after initiation happens. It's just boring. Like seriously, I haven't seen any negotiations or roleplay or anything like that regarding the checkpoint. It's just baiting,fighting,baiting. As I said, this can change with this new cp.

I'd be more than happy to discuss this in Teamspeak if you'd like

27 minutes ago, ✪ Comrade Nikos ✪ said:

So tell me, how did you attack HAVOC cp when the jump script didn't exist? Yes it's even more difficult now but I think this is a good change. The checkpoint is intended for roleplay not combat. And it has been attacked everyday all day for the past few weeks. Maybe 1-2 days it didn't get attacked but that's as far as it goes. This is like having roleplay at a cartel. It's not what it is for. If you want to ruin roleplay and attack checkpoint all day, then at least HAVOC should be able to have the advantage over you so you lose the fights and eventually stop attacking it. If you want frags go to a cartel not a cp. We always get attacked when we try to roleplay. 

The only time I see HAVOC bring a fight to the cp is when they are retreating from police lands. And that usually happens because sometimes HAVOC have some stuff that they don't want to lose (Let's say a Nyx, or a 50 cal) or they just can't bother to get into a fight. 

True this

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ✪ Comrade Nikos ✪ said:

ll of CT and police bait HAVOC at cp to get initiation

i agree partially on this since not all of CT and not all cops go to CP to bait, some do go there to RP... however the other ones, well take em 2 support

-1 don't take this in the wrong way but Ct are the elite of cops they should not have to jump over the walls of a Rebel military compound to win. as it stands I think ct with a little bit of a plan could easily take cp. as it is mostly prv and Lcpl that are there. 

-1 Keep them boarded up.

People abused this by trolling on the sandbags. There were absolutely no tactics involved when using and abusing this. There are hills all around, there's a town on each side, two entry/exit points. Attacking the CP should be this difficult. It shouldn't be running in and flying up a DMT or getting into a militarised zone with literally no efforts whatsoever. So keep it boarded up. Makes one method of trolling go away, and makes an element that would otherwise not exist go away as well.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1