skipper

Joining issue

Question

So for the past few days i tried joining the server and everytime i join and select as civilian, press start and then when im downloading the map stuff it kicks me of the server. It simply says "you have been kicked" and thats it. I dont know if theres something on my end or something where i get autokicked. Maby ive been banned but thats unlikely since it does let me join the server and select a class just not load the map, and it would say ive been banned.

4 answers to this question

have you played on the server before? if so try deleting the mission file in you game folders otherwise check internet speeds or infistar bans

Thanks for the advice ill try that out. And yes ive been on the server for a while but stopped for a small time.

5 hours ago, skipper said:

So for the past few days i tried joining the server and everytime i join and select as civilian, press start and then when im downloading the map stuff it kicks me of the server. It simply says "you have been kicked" and thats it. I dont know if theres something on my end or something where i get autokicked. Maby ive been banned but thats unlikely since it does let me join the server and select a class just not load the map, and it would say ive been banned.

I had this issue for some time and fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling (not ideal). If removing the mission file doesn't work go to google and see if there's any other fixes.