Unfortunately there is no 50% extra sale price/paychecks as the November donation goal wasn't reached :(... To contribute for the 50% extra to be enabled next month, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

2 Years of PhoenixRP & Management Q&A Stream Details

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

2 Years of PhoenixRP / Management Q&A Stream Details

PhoenixRP was created on October 10th, 2016. Originally founded as Project Phoenix, we have evolved tremendously since then. As I said in the post I wrote celebrating 1 year, time really does fly when you're having fun. Although running a community isn't always the most enjoyable thing to do with the constant dramas that the gaming world brings, but it's worth every second of it. PhoenixRP is more then just a community to many of us, it's our home on the internet, the place we go to every day we turn on our computers, the place we express ourselves as alternative characters but most importantly PhoenixRP has been the place where people meet each other and form long term friendships. It's so satisfying to see PhoenixRP succeed as it has, it's really a testament to how no single community controls Altis Life or FiveM in the UK. With all of this in mind, there is no PhoenixRP without you, the community, so with that in mind, from the bottom of our hearts, thank YOU for choosing PhoenixRP as your home.

Now that that's out of the way lets put some of this in numbers...

4,797 registered forum members.
39,530 unique players (Altis Life)
2,971 active bans (Altis Life)
2,000+ unique page views daily

And we're still growing :)

Right, now, lets talk about some of the stuff we have planned

Starting this Saturday (8pm BST)* we will be hosting a Q&A stream with the entire Management Team, along side some of the development team. This will allow us to properly discuss topics in full based on your questions. During these streams you may see sneak peaks of stuff that is in the works before it's released as well as some in depth discussion on updates, the future, other games and maybe even some other random stuff. Overall we think this is a great way to engage directly with the community on an easy to control level. It gives everyone the chance to ask questions and hopefully get the response they were looking for. Members of the development team will also be present for questions regarding development!

We hope to run these streams on a monthly basis. The stream will take place on the PhoenixRP Twitch Channel and VOD will be published to the YouTube channel for anyone who misses out. We will be releasing the form where you can submit your questions to be answered. Questions asked in advance will take priority however we may take some questions from the live chat towards the end of the cast.

You can submit a question by clicking here.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT, SEE YOU ON SATURDAY! ❤️

* We will discuss with Police / Medic commands to have meetings rescheduled so everyone can participate. 

NEXT STEP, GLOBAL DOMINATION

• Like 20

19 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Medic commands to have meetings rescheduled so everyone can participate. 

It's fine, we're Sunday!

Happy Birthday, Phoenix! Global domination sounds just about right.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday PhoenixRP. Well done on staying together for so long and not giving up on the community even though it may be hard a lot of the time.

Without this community most people here won't have very many other places to go. Starting a fresh is not a fun thing. What you have created here isn't just a server, it's a home and we all thank you for the amount of time and effort you put into this community. I myself have been an on and off member of this community and even through less enjoyable periods of time I still couldn't stay too far away from my home.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making this place for everyone to meet and collaborate and to have a family.

@Kevin I have Only Been playing here around 3 weeks and already love it, Thanks anyways for all the Dev and to you specially kevin and for all the staff members who have been working to make this done 

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

39,530 unique players (Altis Life)
2,971 active bans (Altis Life)

ah suck it @fisher

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Sig said:

ah suck it @fisher

wow 13% of your unique id's are banned compared to 5% of unique id's being banned on fivem. 

4 minutes ago, fisher said:

wow 13% of your unique id's are banned compared to 5% of unique id's being banned on fivem. 

inactive staff

• Like 1

Give all the players 1 mill gift :).

I'm so poor please help :"(

All jokes aside .. Thanks to you guys actually all the development team and all the community board .. For all the great job that you guys did in the whole last 2 years ❤️.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Max said:

Give all the players 1 mill gift :).

I'm so poor please help :"(

All jokes aside .. Thanks to you guys actually all the development team and all the community board .. For all the great job that you guys did in the whole last 2 years ❤️.

Just do a drug run in admin gear 😉

• Haha 1
  • Conner Approval 1

1 hour ago, Zim1 said:

07a0f7da53a6bb8a5c68508d9baa1606.png

Do i get unbanned because i found the secret message 😛

18 hours ago, Kevin said:

n

18 hours ago, Kevin said:

o

• Conner Approval 1

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Just do a drug run in admin gear 😉

you're a bad influence

for some staf  nead to  se real life baning so crayzy not normal I'm no like that at all 

1 hour ago, Andrius said:

for some staf  nead to  se real life baning so crayzy not normal I'm no like that at all 

Sorry, what does this mean? 

"for some staf  nead to  se real life baning so crayzy not normal I'm no like that at all "

I guess this means : some staff need see their own life .. Banning so much people not normal thing to do .. i don't like that at all.

I did my best there .. xD

The answer to this is .. We are as staff here to protect the community from the people who is here to ruin peoples experience in the server by breaking so much rules.

If you're banned .. then you can appeal your banned .. That's why we have [banned appeal] .. Every single banned in the server is bannedable .. So if we feel that you regret whatever you did .. We'll give you other chance 100%.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Andrius said:

On 10/10/2018 at 4:12 PM, Kevin said:

n

On 10/10/2018 at 4:12 PM, Kevin said:

o

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this