Teddy Bear

Date of ban:
10/09/18

In your opinion, why were you banned?:
apparently "combat logging"

What reason was given for your ban?
combat logging

Why should you be unbanned?
I don't think this ban was fair as apparently i combat logged even though my electric went off in my house which obviously shuts everything down, including my PC. I had been killed a on the floor and was bleeding out so that shows that i didn't disconnect. I have been on this server for nearly a year now which is a long time, i know the rules and i haven't had all this fun and meet so many people that i have made friends with for it all to be ruined by a stupid little thing, my electric cutting out which was classed as "combat logging". I think this should have been looked into before issuing the ban straight away because its not fair as i dint do it on purpose and i couldn't help my electric cutting out.

What platform / server were you banned on?:
Altis Life

Link to initial report (if applicable):

there are two issues here 1. If you have a problem in real life which results in a rule break we understand this however the only way for us to know your wifi was smashed by a parent or you had a power cut is if you go to the support room and let someone know or even tag staff on the public discord and quickly explain the situation. the 2nd is that this seems to conveniently occurred right as you got shot.

so please explain why you 1. didn't let anyone know that you had a power cut which is the normal thing to do in this situation?

and 2. your argument of you have played here for nearly a year isn't very valid. so please rewrite a more convincing reason to be unbanned

Ok 1. It was late at night and i had an interview the next day so i didnt bother putting my pc back on because i thought nothing of it which now i look at it i should have put my pc back on and gone to support. 2. thats what i am saying i have been on this community for a year and i know the ruled well i wouldn't brake any rules because i know them 

i will accept this appeal however the admin was completely fair since before a ban is issued we check all our ways of receiving information about a game crash or something else when it comes to combat logging so in future send a message to staff via the discord which takes less than 30 seconds or join the support rooms and let someone know.