Majed

Who are you reporting?:
O/Dimitri Donkov

Time/Date of event:
10/6/2018

Rule's Broken:
Invalid initiation no time enough to respond + RDM

Explain what happened:
i was running in the Blackmarket near sofia and when he start initiating he shoots straight away

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:

Edited by Majood
  • Confused 1

I am a friend of Dimitri, in same gang. 

1) You didnt try to resolve this, I was in support for more than half an hour, you joined for like a minute and left and didnt wait for him to appear, when you joined he had actually gone to eat his food because it took you forever to join, as soon as he left you joined, then a min later you left, no words no waiting for a support member

2) In the video, you pulled out a weapon meaning you were going to shoot him so he took it upon himself to kill you.  You can clearly see this in the video.

3) Also you require a 3 minute video. < 20 seconds is not sufficient enough

7 minutes ago, Vladimir P said:

I am a friend of Dimitri, in same gang. 

You didnt try to resolve this, I was in support for more than half an hour, you joined for like a minute and left and didnt wait for him to appear, when you joined he had actually gone to eat his food because it took you forever to join, as soon as he left you joined, then a min later you left, no words no waiting for a support member

2) In the video, you pulled out a weapon meaning you were going to shoot him so he took it upon himself to kill you.  You can clearly see this in the video.

i did try to resolve it i was in support before you no one came so i uploaded the video and made the report while im in support and then left support and after i get revived you go to support that time so i tried and it clearly shows from my video im telling you to come to radio man 

20 minutes ago, Dimitri Donkov said:

waited 3 minutes to log off from an active sit.

I Have been in support for about 10 mins to 15 i litrally edited the last part of the video and render it and upload it and spoke to some guys and you still did not show up 

I do not see a dispute made by Majed. We dont go by go to the radio channels or sidechat, we go by disputes.

I will give 48 hours to resolve this before I will start looking further into the report. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Alexander said:

Any updates?

sent him twice dispatch i could not see him responding maybe he did not see them or he dont care 

I have been in support waiting for him before with no reply. First of all 3-minute video, secondly you were not finished and literally 5 minutes after you RDM'd me, this is a revenge report @Alexander . Also you were pulling out your weapon. What case is there to be made??

"1) You didnt try to resolve this, I was in support for more than half an hour, you joined for like a minute and left and didnt wait for him to appear, when you joined he had actually gone to eat his food because it took you forever to join, as soon as he left you joined, then a min later you left, no words no waiting for a support member"  - Majood did not even speak to support before making a player report.

Edited by Dimitri Donkov

2 hours ago, Dimitri Donkov said:

I have been in support waiting for him before with no reply. First of all 3-minute video, secondly you were not finished and literally 5 minutes after you RDM'd me, this is a revenge report @Alexander . Also you were pulling out your weapon. What case is there to be made??

"1) You didnt try to resolve this, I was in support for more than half an hour, you joined for like a minute and left and didnt wait for him to appear, when you joined he had actually gone to eat his food because it took you forever to join, as soon as he left you joined, then a min later you left, no words no waiting for a support member"  - Majood did not even speak to support before making a player report.

well i mean its not a revenge report when you reported me Few minutes later After i did I think you are the one revenge Reporting me. I have nothing against anyone in this community as I am New to it So I Cant Be Blamed For revenge Reporting you, You Were just too mad because I killed two of your Friends just by my own with A simple gun I am Not going anymore Further You Literally Do Not Want to Admit your mistake and gonna keep saying that I am The Mistake in here So you do not want to resolve and you gonna keep on your own thinking I am just gonna wait for an admin to take action because your words are explaining that you just want me to get banned rather than you being punished for Breaking rules 

A revenge report is a report or accusation made after a report or accusation has been filed against you. This report is invalid because you have not spoken to a member of the Teamspeak support staff and so my report was the first to be made and thus not a revenge report. you cannot be compensated for this as you did not die, you got revived Majed. I have not been requested into Teamspeak to try and resolve the situation nor have I had the opportunity to upload videos or defend my case.

8 minutes ago, Dimitri Donkov said:

A revenge report is a report or accusation made after a report or accusation has been filed against you. This report is invalid because you have not spoken to a member of the Teamspeak support staff and so my report was the first to be made and thus not a revenge report. you cannot be compensated for this as you did not die, you got revived Majed. I have not been requested into Teamspeak to try and resolve the situation nor have I had the opportunity to upload videos or defend my case.

Well nicely come and resolve as you think you did nothing wrong im in the support now 

@Alexander We went to TS we Did not get anywhere i asked for comp he refused he said you got revived then he said the report he opened against me should have been accepted and he said that @TeddyBear closed it prematurely and i said alright then if we not going anywhere I am gonna leave this to a @Alexander to decide if he gonna take action