In-Game Name:
Jose

Steam / Player ID:

Date of Event:
09/14/18

Link to evidence (player report or video):
https://plays.tv/video/5b9b8ad8783923fb3f/loss-of-pills-63

Details of Event:
Doing an ecstasy run in a hemmit box, on the last run when I came back from processor to go sell, my hemmit box had disappeared from the beach. The clean up script had removed it along with other trucks at the location, which as I understand will remove vehicles if no person has gone with in 250 metres for 15 mins, However I had been at my truck within 6 mins, then it disappeared earlier than it should have, which I found out as I returned, meaning I lost all my ectacy.

Compensation Amount:
63 ecstasy- 2.3 million

Confirmation of legitimacy:
Yes
I understand and agree.

I'm sorry to say that .. But we all know that we have a clear up script .. And by the way there is no specific time for the script to clear up .. And i'll say that i my self have lost tons of money cause of that .. But unfortunately it's not a compensatable thing .. You can't do the run with this way by leaving it and coming back to it later you got a big chance that you going to loss it .. You can leave one of your friends in the trucks and you go process it that's a solution for that i guess .. If you wanna do it with this way.

And about Admin impound/delete your truck there's no way admin going to impound/delete Your truck for no reason like that .. And if you have a proof for that you can report him for that.

Compensation Request Declined.