Jump to content
JasperChan

Altis Crime Family (ACF)| Recruiting

Recommended Posts

In Game Name: Daniel Sanders

Steam ID: 76561198311907107

Age: 15

Previous Gangs: APPA

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):  I i came to the island for a new start band sometime after that I went to prison joined appa then i got bord found acf and here i am

What will you bring to the family?: Good Rp

 Why do you want to join ACF?: Because I want more roleplay in the server  and appa does not do much except tail other people and snitch them in for doing drugs I want to do more Combat Roleplay scenarios 

Any previous bans?: No

Edited by Daniel226
  • Conner Approval 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2019 at 6:09 PM, Synkaz said:

In Game Name: Synkaz Ross

Steam ID: 76561198812383611

Age: 16

Previous Gangs : Not really been in gangs, as I have joined semi recently and mainly been HAVOC.

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): Mr Synkaz is a immigrant from east europe that came to the island of Altis 30 years ago looking for riches before the economical boom when the whole island was empty with just a few buildings that would originate the famous Kavala city. Mr Synkaz invested heavily in real estate but everything went downhill with the arrival of the rebels in the island 25 years ago. The rebels brought violence, criminality, and war. Mr Synkaz quickly had to find something fast and decided to start cutting trees and processing logs to help the demand in periods of war that consisted of little shacks with wooden roofs. This allowed Mr Synkaz to sustain himself and make some money but with the end of the war and a new re shaped Altis very different of the one Mr Synkaz found 30 years ago the demand of wood decreased and new architects came to the island and developed stronger and better buildings. With this, Mr Synkaz had to live with only his savings for some months with no source of income until one day he met a shady man near kavala that promised him a good and easy life. Mr Synkaz was introduced to the sketchy world of illegal substances and started trafficking speed, this made him a good amount of money but he was hooked, he wanted more and more, as such Mr Synkaz expanded his business to crystal meth, heroin and lsd that made him enjoy a easy and abundant life, until one day during a deal gone wrong Mr Synkaz is involved in shootout that almost costs his life. At night, in his hospital bed Mr Synkaz reflects about the life he has been living recently and once he gets out he is a changed man, and starts by using his dirty acquired money to help other people in the island. In search of a legal and peaceful life, Mr Synkaz joins HAVOC to which he currently dedicates his time to, helping citizens across the island and now looking to expand his mission to help others and protect the island he loves by looking to join the constabulary....

What will you bring to the family?: I love RP and Combat and consider my RP skills very good. I am good in Combat and can put money towards the Gang funds whenever needed and will by others gear whenever required. I have good flying skills and can transport Gang members wherever and whenever and perform Combat Landings in Dangerous scenarios. I also would consider my driving skills top notch as in HAVOC I basically was driving every where I went. I am extremely active and can put many hours into this gang and am wanting to stay for the long run. I see extreme amounts of potential for me joining and am hoping to get the chance to prove myself to ACF. I am also not afraid to lose gear and stick with the rule, ‘Gang before gear’ and won’t run away from gun fights. RP is still a big thing to me bigger than most people might think and will strive to bring an even bigger RP reputation to ACF. I have good communications and can keep clear comms if needed For Combat situations this is because I am used to being in HAVOC which is an Organised Faction and has helped me massively with the Server Rules, this also has helped me develop my skills of listening to higher ups in all scenarios.

Why do you want to join ACF?: ACF is an extremely organised Gang with amazing Combat skills as-well as Team Players who like myself would be willing to spend my money to advantage the gang. ACF probably has the best reputation as a whole and pretty much all members inside of ACF are not toxic and I am on good terms with.

Any previous bans?: N/A

ACCEPTED

Edited by ScouserTom
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2018 at 2:32 PM, JasperChan said:

In Game Name: Ace Boyden

Steam ID: 76561198342068529

Age: 16

Previous Gangs : TRA, ARR, S, R.H, can't remember more

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): got here because jasperchan said come

What will you bring to the family?: laughter and good times

Why do you want to join ACF?: becuase jasperchan really wants me in there

Any previous bans?: no

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/25/2019 at 11:11 PM, Ace Boyden said:

 

In Game Name: Ace Boyden

Steam ID: 76561198342068529

Age: 16

Previous Gangs : TRA, ARR, S, R.H, can't remember more

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): got here because jasperchan said come

What will you bring to the family?: laughter and good times

Why do you want to join ACF?: becuase jasperchan really wants me in there

Any previous bans?: no

Just now, ScouserTom said:

In Game Name: Ace Boyden

Steam ID: 76561198342068529

Age: 16

Previous Gangs : TRA, ARR, S, R.H, can't remember more

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): got here because jasperchan said come

What will you bring to the family?: laughter and good times

Why do you want to join ACF?: becuase jasperchan really wants me in there

Any previous bans?: no

ACCEPTED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name: Boo Sue AKA RED

Steam ID:76561198122118405

Age:19

Previous Gangs :APPA/SFG/G/TR

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): i first arrived at altis 10 or 11 months ago i was born in los santos but made my way over to this amazing island, and i would like the join the Altis Crime Family because i have met many people from this gang and i have made friends with them, they are nice and helped me in many situations. so i feel like i need to repay the favour for their kindness. i would like to travel the whole island and help the gang grow.

What will you bring to the family?: i can bring multiple things to the gang, such as top notch RP and frags when needed, i can help out with the runs and get people to pay their fair due of taxes and help us grow and be stronger within the lovely island of altis. 

Why do you want to join ACF?: i wouild like to join because a few of my friends are associated within this gang and it can bring us closer. and i also love RP which this gang involves in alot.

Any previous bans? nope!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Game Name:

Richter Petrov (previously Chase Dallas)

Steam ID:

76561198114624642

Age:

17

Previous Gangs :

Blackwater (small gang with a couple friends)

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):

Having been born into a middle-class family in suburban England as well as finding great success academically, most assumed Chase was enjoying life but the truth was rather different. Academics never truly appealed to him and from a young age, he saw himself as more of an explorer. Over time this manifested itself further, with him purposefully throwing his exams in an attempt to remove himself from the academic pressure exerted by those around him. Over time, Chase began to conflict with his family further and further as he pursued his own interests as opposed to those thrust upon him by his parents. After years of endless disputes, at the age of 19, Chase decided to he needed a change. He packed a rucksack, took what money he had saved and began his adventure throughout the world. He travelled from nation to nation, island to island, with his only intent being to explore the world around him. After only 3 months, his funds began to dry up, leaving him stranded with no money on a small Greek Island known as Altis. With no leads or anywhere to go, he began to integrate with their culture and over the course of a few short weeks, he became known in Kavala for his tales describing his many adventures exploring the lesser-known parts of the world. Over time he no longer wanted to leave the Island as its culture became one with him; instead, he desired only one thing. To become notorious across the isle.

What will you bring to the family?:

I hope to bring my sense of leadership and team spirit as two of my strongest attributes, as well as my physical capabilities as a fighter and my ability to lay my life on the line for my brothers and sisters.

Why do you want to join ACF?:

I want to join ACF as I believe I will fit well within the family due to my strong sense of team spirit and help us form a more cohesive unit so we can function both more efficiently and effectively in all manners. Individually we are weak, but as a group, we are unbreakable.

Any previous bans?: 

None

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 3:18 PM, Savage.exe said:

 

 

Just now, ScouserTom said:

Game Name: [APPA] Rhys Boyden

Age:15

Previous Gangs : None 

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):i want to join acf as i have said in my life story my dad was one and i have always wanted to be one i want to keep the streets safe i want to make sure there are no drug no violence no one getting overly drunk and figthing at the bars i want to make sure this genoration doesnt end up like mine full of drug dealers people doing knife crimes gun crimes etc i want to make sure people can wake up in the morning and go down stairs or threw the house have a nive day with out anyone stopping them trying to mug them and what not i want to try put a end to all this and bring justice for my father as he was my hero i alwyas looked up to him and i want to find them scum bags who eneded my fathers life so i want to be in the AFC to try bring justice to this island not just for me but for every living life on this island i want to go live a good life and just role pay with people and just have fun with gang and friends and try get all these rebels capped 

What will you bring to the family?: ill brin great rp and a good laugh 

Why do you want to join ACF?: i want to join ACF cause there a very RP gang and it intrests me and i would like to join them 

Any previous bans?:none 

ACCEPTED

Edited by ScouserTom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2019 at 3:54 AM, Predatorialistic said:

In Game Name:

Richter Petrov (previously Chase Dallas)

Steam ID:

76561198114624642

Age:

17

Previous Gangs :

Blackwater (small gang with a couple friends)

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):

Having been born into a middle-class family in suburban England as well as finding great success academically, most assumed Chase was enjoying life but the truth was rather different. Academics never truly appealed to him and from a young age, he saw himself as more of an explorer. Over time this manifested itself further, with him purposefully throwing his exams in an attempt to remove himself from the academic pressure exerted by those around him. Over time, Chase began to conflict with his family further and further as he pursued his own interests as opposed to those thrust upon him by his parents. After years of endless disputes, at the age of 19, Chase decided to he needed a change. He packed a rucksack, took what money he had saved and began his adventure throughout the world. He travelled from nation to nation, island to island, with his only intent being to explore the world around him. After only 3 months, his funds began to dry up, leaving him stranded with no money on a small Greek Island known as Altis. With no leads or anywhere to go, he began to integrate with their culture and over the course of a few short weeks, he became known in Kavala for his tales describing his many adventures exploring the lesser-known parts of the world. Over time he no longer wanted to leave the Island as its culture became one with him; instead, he desired only one thing. To become notorious across the isle.

What will you bring to the family?:

I hope to bring my sense of leadership and team spirit as two of my strongest attributes, as well as my physical capabilities as a fighter and my ability to lay my life on the line for my brothers and sisters.

Why do you want to join ACF?:

I want to join ACF as I believe I will fit well within the family due to my strong sense of team spirit and help us form a more cohesive unit so we can function both more efficiently and effectively in all manners. Individually we are weak, but as a group, we are unbreakable.

Any previous bans?: 

None

ACCEPTED

Edited by ScouserTom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2019 at 4:26 PM, joe franks said:

In Game Name: Boo Sue AKA RED

Steam ID:76561198122118405

Age:19

Previous Gangs :APPA/SFG/G/TR

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): i first arrived at altis 10 or 11 months ago i was born in los santos but made my way over to this amazing island, and i would like the join the Altis Crime Family because i have met many people from this gang and i have made friends with them, they are nice and helped me in many situations. so i feel like i need to repay the favour for their kindness. i would like to travel the whole island and help the gang grow.

What will you bring to the family?: i can bring multiple things to the gang, such as top notch RP and frags when needed, i can help out with the runs and get people to pay their fair due of taxes and help us grow and be stronger within the lovely island of altis. 

Why do you want to join ACF?: i wouild like to join because a few of my friends are associated within this gang and it can bring us closer. and i also love RP which this gang involves in alot.

Any previous bans? nope!

ACCEPTED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×