JasperChan

Altis Crime Family (ACF)| Recruiting

In Game Name: Khalid

Previous Gangs : outlaws, acf and some other shit

Tell us about you : Karen Mclaren is my girl, Bollace BMW is Jaspers daughter, Lana lamborghini, Susan Suzuki, last but not least Tommy Toyota

What will you bring to the family?: High quality rp, and frags

Why do you want to join ACF?: good gang, good rp, good boys

Any previous bans?: Duping, suspected hacker, RDM, fleeing to gz

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Khalid said:

Tell us about you : Karen Mclaren is my girl, Bollace BMW is Jaspers daughter, Lana lamborghini, Susan Suzuki, last but not least Tommy Toyota

hey khalid

Hows the wife XDD

• Like 1

In Game Name: Sneakymallard

Previous Gangs : El Cholo Crew, La Familia Rosa, Duck Squad

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I've been in logistics for a while now, long enough to know how to know people who know a guy. I'm a heavy lifting kinda guy, i'm old school, you tell me a time and a place and things get shifted. I moved out here for a fresh start, i guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I go where the work goes, you name a place I've been there. But where do i wanna go? well, your word is my will.

What will you bring to the family?:

Loyalty, a creed of silence, untarnishable by state lies and foreign promises, bound beyond blood.

Why do you want to join ACF?:
I've walked every land on this earth, i never belonged anywhere, no one knows who i am, where i've been, or who i was. My work had led me to live a thousand lives in a human lifetime, i could be whoever i wanted to be because no one ever knew where i came from. Now I've found somewhere i belong, watching, observing the family and it's business operations, i see brotherhood, a brotherhood built on order, and founded in chaos, now i know that family goes beyond blood, and now I've finally found my own.
Any previous bans?:

Edited by Sneakymallard

In Game Name: Rusty79

Previous Gangs : None

Tell us about you:

I was born 'n raised in Altis. I come from a humble family, the only child. My mother, a faithful housewife. My father, a committed, hard working salesman employed by a corporate entity on the island who after a lifetime of service was "retrenched" with absolutely no compensation after the company "was forced" to liquidate leaving them completely stranded. So much for living "honourable"...

Me, myself... well eh, I've never thrived, only survived working the the 'nine - five' but I'm good with a gun and always been told a got a knack for drivin' good, so eh, here I am...

I wanna be important, i wanna be respected, I wanna make a name for myself and most importantly, I wanna live large!

What will you bring to the family?: "...avere i coglioni" (I have the balls). No entity, criminal or corporate, big or small will NOT know the ACF name.

Why do you want to join ACF?: A family of honour who knows how to make money and command respect, what more could any man ask for.

Any previous bans?: None

Edited by Rusty79
spelling

ACF are accepting applications again!

I have been given permission from Jasper himself to run things in ACF due to Jasper's recent departure from the community (at the moment)

Applications will be looked over later.

On 8/29/2018 at 1:32 PM, JasperChan said:

Game Name: [APPA] Rhys Boyden

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):i want to join acf as i have said in my life story my dad was one and i have always wanted to be one i want to keep the streets safe i want to make sure there are no drug no violence no one getting overly drunk and figthing at the bars i want to make sure this genoration doesnt end up like mine full of drug dealers people doing knife crimes gun crimes etc i want to make sure people can wake up in the morning and go down stairs or threw the house have a nive day with out anyone stopping them trying to mug them and what not i want to try put a end to all this and bring justice for my father as he was my hero i alwyas looked up to him and i want to find them scum bags who eneded my fathers life so i want to be in the AFC to try bring justice to this island not just for me but for every living life on this island i want to go live a good life and just role pay with people and just have fun with gang and friends and try get all these rebels capped 

What will you bring to the family?: ill brin great rp and a good laugh 

Why do you want to join ACF?: i want to join ACF cause there a very RP gang and it intrests me and i would like to join them 

Any previous bans?:none 

On 12/1/2018 at 10:08 PM, fuzzchops said:

In Game Name: fuzzchops

Previous Gangs : none

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go):

I am a man looking to make a name for myself in altis by any means. as my old life was wrapped up in cheap drugs, dead end jobs and bad decisions ending up in me needing to move to a new country .

after moving to altis i worked dead end honest jobs looking for the wealth to improve my life after years of this and nothing coming of it i wish to do anything no matter how far i will need to go for me to achieve a better life .

more man power, for making money or combat and always up for a good fight and RP

To get more out of my altis life experience 

Any previous bans?: NA

ACCEPTED

On 12/4/2018 at 2:10 PM, Rusty79 said:

In Game Name: Rusty79

Tell us about you:

I was born 'n raised in Altis. I come from a humble family, the only child. My mother, a faithful housewife. My father, a committed, hard working salesman employed by a corporate entity on the island who after a lifetime of service was "retrenched" with absolutely no compensation after the company "was forced" to liquidate leaving them completely stranded. So much for living "honourable"...

Me, myself... well eh, I've never thrived, only survived working the the 'nine - five' but I'm good with a gun and always been told a got a knack for drivin' good, so eh, here I am...

I wanna be important, i wanna be respected, I wanna make a name for myself and most importantly, I wanna live large!

What will you bring to the family?: "...avere i coglioni" (I have the balls). No entity, criminal or corporate, big or small will NOT know the ACF name.

Why do you want to join ACF?: A family of honour who knows how to make money and command respect, what more could any man ask for.

Any previous bans?: None

ACCEPTED Come to TS for your tags and discord invite. 

On 12/2/2018 at 3:22 PM, Sneakymallard said:

In Game Name: Sneakymallard

Previous Gangs : El Cholo Crew, La Familia Rosa, Duck Squad

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I've been in logistics for a while now, long enough to know how to know people who know a guy. I'm a heavy lifting kinda guy, i'm old school, you tell me a time and a place and things get shifted. I moved out here for a fresh start, i guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I go where the work goes, you name a place I've been there. But where do i wanna go? well, your word is my will.

Loyalty, a creed of silence, untarnishable by state lies and foreign promises, bound beyond blood.

I've walked every land on this earth, i never belonged anywhere, no one knows who i am, where i've been, or who i was. My work had led me to live a thousand lives in a human lifetime, i could be whoever i wanted to be because no one ever knew where i came from. Now I've found somewhere i belong, watching, observing the family and it's business operations, i see brotherhood, a brotherhood built on order, and founded in chaos, now i know that family goes beyond blood, and now I've finally found my own.
Any previous bans?:

ACCEPTED Come to TS for your tags and discord invite. 

On 12/1/2018 at 11:20 PM, Khalid said:

49 minutes ago, Rhys Boyden said:

Declined!

In Game Name: Toby Smoxy

Steam ID: 76561198090599468

Previous Gangs : TIA, BIA, TITAN, AC, SFG, DGN, Cant think of anymore

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I was born on altis and i was raised by just my mum my dad was a rebel and was killed not long after my birth, i'd like to get into a really good gang where we do the robbing not getting robbed.

What will you bring to the family?: Great flying skills, combat and a laugh.

Why do you want to join ACF?: Looks realy fun and a couple of mates are in,

Any previous bans?: Combat storing as i didn't hear him but i understood from his view why and thats why i was unbanned.

In Game Name: Tyrant

Steam ID: 76561198157844453

Previous Gangs : Genesis (sigh)

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I was born on Malden, to a farmer mother and a diplomat father, I was raised in a humble but rewarding household. I grew up following every order my father gave to me and it led to many important moments in my life, such as my first day in Parliament, my first car (Hatchback Sport, of course) and my first ever kill. By the time I was 20 I decided that Malden was no longer the right place for me so I packed my bags and jumped the first plane I could, without ever knowing where it was going, when it finally landed it was nearly midnight, I looked around and saw a small sign marked "Molos Airfield". I took a cab into town and set myself up working for the local militia, I decided that this wasn't for me, too disorganized, too troublesome, and thus, I come to you today, offering my services, and myself, to your organisation and family

What will you bring to the family?: Good flying, good driving, amazing spotting skills in any vehicle, reasonable combat skills, good at following orders, good at giving orders and amazing as a teammate.

Why do you want to join ACF?: I want to join ACF because I've heard nothing but positives about the family, about how organized and respectful they are to each other and I would like to become a part of the family.

Any previous bans?: Not that I am aware of.

19 minutes ago, Tyrant said:

In Game Name: Tyrant

Steam ID: 76561198157844453

Previous Gangs : Genesis (sigh)

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I was born on Malden, to a farmer mother and a diplomat father, I was raised in a humble but rewarding household. I grew up following every order my father gave to me and it led to many important moments in my life, such as my first day in Parliament, my first car (Hatchback Sport, of course) and my first ever kill. By the time I was 20 I decided that Malden was no longer the right place for me so I packed my bags and jumped the first plane I could, without ever knowing where it was going, when it finally landed it was nearly midnight, I looked around and saw a small sign marked "Molos Airfield". I took a cab into town and set myself up working for the local militia, I decided that this wasn't for me, too disorganized, too troublesome, and thus, I come to you today, offering my services, and myself, to your organisation and family

What will you bring to the family?: Good flying, good driving, amazing spotting skills in any vehicle, reasonable combat skills, good at following orders, good at giving orders and amazing as a teammate.

Why do you want to join ACF?: I want to join ACF because I've heard nothing but positives about the family, about how organized and respectful they are to each other and I would like to become a part of the family.

Any previous bans?: Not that I am aware of.

ACCEPTED

PM on ts for your tag, discord link and other information. 

In Game Name: Will GearHead

Steam ID: 76561198205546313

Previous Gangs : APS/DGN/TIA/ATLAS

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I arrived with my family 15 years ago and we came over from tanoa the war there was to ruff and straining on our family so me and my mother picked up shop and made our way to altis we settled in the small town of zaros near the treasury my mother was a hard working woman i didn't see much of my dad as he was always away working he worked for the Greek special forces and was on missions my mother instructed me on how to treat women correctly and with respect and i must say now im a big hit with the ladies i thank my mother for that but sadly one day not so long ago we spent our last Christmas together she passed away new years day and im wanting to join the family to feel welcomed and have a since of belonging ever since she past i have not felt the warmth of love.

What will you bring to the family?: i can bring friendship/ coordination / good laughs and respect to the family im not a bad shot and i like to talk to civs and help them out

Why do you want to join ACF? i want to join ACF for the sense of belonging i was in previous gangs but none of them felt like a family an i have heard that this family welcomes anyone and treats them with extreme gratitude and respect

Any previous bans?: NO I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 4:09 AM, Will Gearon said:

In Game Name: Will GearHead

Steam ID: 76561198205546313

Previous Gangs : APS/DGN/TIA/ATLAS

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I arrived with my family 15 years ago and we came over from tanoa the war there was to ruff and straining on our family so me and my mother picked up shop and made our way to altis we settled in the small town of zaros near the treasury my mother was a hard working woman i didn't see much of my dad as he was always away working he worked for the Greek special forces and was on missions my mother instructed me on how to treat women correctly and with respect and i must say now im a big hit with the ladies i thank my mother for that but sadly one day not so long ago we spent our last Christmas together she passed away new years day and im wanting to join the family to feel welcomed and have a since of belonging ever since she past i have not felt the warmth of love.

What will you bring to the family?: i can bring friendship/ coordination / good laughs and respect to the family im not a bad shot and i like to talk to civs and help them out

Why do you want to join ACF? i want to join ACF for the sense of belonging i was in previous gangs but none of them felt like a family an i have heard that this family welcomes anyone and treats them with extreme gratitude and respect

Any previous bans?: NO I HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED

ACCEPTED

PM on ts for your tag, discord link and other information. 

In Game Name: Kimson Waider

Steam ID: 76561198065789244

Previous Gangs : DGN/TIA/ATLAS

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I come to Altis at a young age with my mother and farther we moved there form stratis to start a new life by opening a small repair shop in Agios we where runing the shop until my father got sick and passed away when i was 13 we had to close the shop because me and my mother did not know how to repeir cars so my mother had to work in the local shop until she passed away not long a go ive been working as a taxi driver to make me some money so i can buy food and pay rent and i would like join a family to have love and belonging.

What will you bring to the family?: I can bring driving/flying/friendship and loyalty i can defend myself when needed.

Why do you want to join ACF?: I would like to join the ACF to have a family and meet new people make new frendships and i would like to feel like a person and not just another gun.

Any previous bans?: I have not been banned.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:00 PM, KIMI KIMI said:

In Game Name: Kimson Waider

Steam ID: 76561198065789244

Previous Gangs : DGN/TIA/ATLAS

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): I come to Altis at a young age with my mother and farther we moved there form stratis to start a new life by opening a small repair shop in Agios we where runing the shop until my father got sick and passed away when i was 13 we had to close the shop because me and my mother did not know how to repeir cars so my mother had to work in the local shop until she passed away not long a go ive been working as a taxi driver to make me some money so i can buy food and pay rent and i would like join a family to have love and belonging.

What will you bring to the family?: I can bring driving/flying/friendship and loyalty i can defend myself when needed.

Why do you want to join ACF?: I would like to join the ACF to have a family and meet new people make new frendships and i would like to feel like a person and not just another gun.

Any previous bans?: I have not been banned.

ACCEPTED

Game Name: Yikes

Steam ID: 76561198272050429

Previous Gangs : SFG, Spartan

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): scaw is my boi

What will you bring to the family?: gunplay foreplay food and a pet dog

Why do you want to join ACF? because scaw is in it

Any previous bans?: yeet

41 minutes ago, Quizzle said:

Game Name: Yikes

Steam ID: 76561198272050429

Previous Gangs : SFG, Spartan

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): scaw is my boi

What will you bring to the family?: gunplay foreplay food and a pet dog

Why do you want to join ACF? because scaw is in it

Any previous bans?: yeet

Declined!

• Like 1

In Game Name: The Goat

Steam ID: 76561198844174666

Previous Gangs : APPA, WDNS, and a few smaller ones

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): Before I came to Atlas i worked for a private security force. We've done many jobs for many different people but someone that was working for us betrayed us by giving our bosses name to a bounty hunter and he was killed. I was on Atlas when i was told the news of the death and that the force is no longer together since we no longer had some body running it. Every since then I have been hiring myself off for protection but it feels like im missing something still. I was told by someone one day inside kavala about a loyal group called the atlas crime family and it dawned on me that i was missing having people close. So as soon as I heard that i could have the chance to become apart of a family I decided i wanted to take the chance to prove myself.

What will you bring to the family?: I can bring great communication, RP, Pilot skills, and a loyal member

Why do you want to join ACF?: I want to join ACF because i am looking for a gang that is like family, be able to put my efforts to something, times i have talked to members of acf was great and i know a few people in the acf community

Any previous bans?: No

27 minutes ago, My irish goat said:

In Game Name: The Goat

Steam ID: 76561198844174666

Previous Gangs : APPA, WDNS, and a few smaller ones

Tell us about you (Tell us your story, how you got to Altis, what you do here, where do you want to go): Before I came to Atlas i worked for a private security force. We've done many jobs for many different people but someone that was working for us betrayed us by giving our bosses name to a bounty hunter and he was killed. I was on Atlas when i was told the news of the death and that the force is no longer together since we no longer had some body running it. Every since then I have been hiring myself off for protection but it feels like im missing something still. I was told by someone one day inside kavala about a loyal group called the atlas crime family and it dawned on me that i was missing having people close. So as soon as I heard that i could have the chance to become apart of a family I decided i wanted to take the chance to prove myself.

What will you bring to the family?: I can bring great communication, RP, Pilot skills, and a loyal member

Why do you want to join ACF?: I want to join ACF because i am looking for a gang that is like family, be able to put my efforts to something, times i have talked to members of acf was great and i know a few people in the acf community

Any previous bans?: No

ACCEPTED