Jump to content

We are currently holding a giveaway of £10,000,000 on Altis Life, check it out here!

Loftymortalious

Player Report - F | Luckii - 08/09/18 - Altis Life

Recommended Posts

PhoenixRP-TEXT350.png

Time Submitted: 03:26:52 PM | 08/09/18
Submitted By: Loftymortalious (636)


Your In-Game Name:
[S.A.S] Gen. Lofty

Who are you reporting?:
F | Luckii

Time/Date of event:
15:45 / 09-08-2018

Rule's Broken:
RDM

Explain what happened:
Well i was cruising around with my friend Ken Barlow in his Ifrit when 2 guys started following us, 1 of the guys crashe's his vehicle and dies so i go to investigate, while investigating i get initated on by 1 of the guys (the 2 guys wasn't even together) by the time i look up to see what happeneds i get shot and killed, the guy "Luckii" then starts spraying my friend Ken Barlow. Ken isn't even in my gang so he can't just open fire at him without initation.

Evidence (Video/Screenshot):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlCvpRkdM8w&feature=youtu.be

This is my recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-kHK8RJaqQ&feature=youtu.be

This is Luckii's recording

Have you attempted to resolve the situation with the player?:
Yes

Support Member Involved?:
Proxy Smoxy and Jord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luckii said:

I attempted to resolve and offered comp and he said 'i dont want frag hungry people on the server i want him banned'

I didn't say i want you banned though, we can even speak to the admins about this if you really want?! makes me laugh how you lie so much, you even said you gave me 6 seconds to comply and me and Ken were in the same gang lol :S

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jackk said:

I will be giving the accused 24 hours to respond to this player report. @Luckii

I attempted to resolve and offered comp and he said 'i dont want frag hungry people on the server i want him banned' Also i started spraying the other guy as i assumed that they were rolling around in the same ifrit so i thought they were mates also he was running with a fire arm in an active firefight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @Loftymortalious I have spoken to the two support members @Jord and @Proxy Smoxy that Luckii came to resolve this situation with you and offered compensation and your response was to go along with the player report as you do not want combat hungry people on the server. Am I correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jackk said:

 @Loftymortalious I have spoke to the two support members @Jord and @Proxy Smoxy that Luckii came to resolve this situation with you, offered compensation and your response was to go along with the player report as you do not want combat hungry people on the server. Am I correct?

Yes that is correct but i didn't say i wanted him banned, i just want the admins to do there jobs mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Loftymortalious Okay, well our job is to enforce the rules on the server and not to hand out bans. If a player has came to support to resolve the situation with you and has admitted their mistakes then this is okay. However, if that player continues to break these rules after multiple warnings then further punishment will be addressed. I am willing to handle this with you and @Luckii in a support case when you are both available to do so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jackk said:

@Loftymortalious Okay, well our job is to enforce the rules on the server and not to hand out bans. If a player has came to support to resolve the situation with you and has admitted their mistakes then this is okay. However, if that player continues to break these rules after multiple warnings then further punishment will be addressed. I am willing to handle this with you and @Luckii in a support case when you are both available to do so. 

He didn't admit what he done though, he was just trying to smuggle his way out of this... i don't have time for people like him, make mistakes then try lie about it or switch the story around, i'm happy to continue with the report mate as we already tried to solve it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loftymortalious said:

He didn't admit what he done though, he was just trying to smuggle his way out of this... i don't have time for people like him, make mistakes then try lie about it or switch the story around, i'm happy to continue with the report mate as we already tried to solve it.

I was only acting like that because you were toxic to me ingame calling me stuff like twat  and i dont want to get banned, nobody does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Luckii said:

I was only acting like that because you were toxic to me ingame calling me stuff like twat  and i dont want to get banned, nobody does.

I'm not being funny pal but you should of thought about that before you done what you did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loftymortalious said:

I'm not being funny pal but you should of thought about that before you done what you did.

I mean i told you to put your hands up and in the heat of the moment all i saw was you point your gun in my direction so i react by shooting you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Luckii said:

I mean i told you to put your hands up and in the heat of the moment all i saw was you point your gun in my direction so i react by shooting you.

Yee i mean it's natural to look around after someone threatens your life, you still should of gave me time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Loftymortalious said:

Yee i mean it's natural to look around after someone threatens your life, you still should of gave me time.

I know i respect that but in the heat of the moment i thought wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luckii said:

I know i respect that but in the heat of the moment i thought wrong

I'm happy you've realised now lol, just should of made that decision before i posted this though -.-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Loftymortalious said:

I'm happy you've realised now lol, just should of made that decision before i posted this though -.-

Is a shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I have made my decision on this. The rule that has been broken here is:

Rule 1.2 RDM - Not giving the other party enough time to comply.

I am going to be giving @Luckii a warning on our staff panel, and the reason for this is that Luckii came to support to try to resolve this situation and he has not had any previous rule breaks like this before. However, Luckii you now need to be care for in the future when playing on the server as next time you will not get off so easily and will result in a ban.

Report Accepted - No ban issued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×