We are currently holding a giveaway of £10,000,000 on Altis Life, check it out here!

Sign in to follow this  
Pingster

Disappearing Medic markers

Hi, I've had 3 different people in 3 different locations between 17:30 and 18:00 completely vanish from the map, as in, their dead markers disappear, their names/tags/any indicators that they ever existed disappear, and I'm left looking for a body with no clue as to where they are, leaving me to metagame for their exact coordinates/location.

Plz fix, idk how to recreate this bug, might just be server choking, idk.

By any chance does the pop up come up but the people are not on the map? Also, when you do find those people do they have the downed marker on them at all or just nothing? 

A bug like this existed 2 weeks ago but I thought it was fixed. 

@Pingster

It was absolutely nothing, and I highly suspect it was due to the server kind of crashing at the time, people were experiencing problems all over the server.

People were on the map initially, but then at some point just disappeared, the bug from couple weeks ago didn't have people on the map at any given point.

I have not noticed it since, though I haven't put crazy amount of hours in either.

It's more than fair to say that this was due to server having difficulties at the time, the desync was unreal (player models were getting stuck in places client side etc).