Posted (edited)

So it seems like the Scrambler perk still doesn't work
I got pulled over today because cops ANPR'ed my car and saw that I was wanted even though I have the scrambler perk..... @Michael Constantino

d4fb2cd881e84a9301268b933618c7be.png

Edited by Cobra★

The scrambler perk does work I can confirm. The police can still scan your car, but it will only return the speed not the registered owner.

14 minutes ago, Conner Merlin said:

The scrambler perk does work I can confirm. The police can still scan your car, but it will only return the speed not the registered owner.

last time I got pulled over because my car was registered someone that was wanted (me) even though I have the scrambler perk so they shouldn't even be able to see the registered owner like you said

On 8/26/2018 at 7:12 PM, Conner Merlin said:

When the scrambler perk actually works we don't see anything it just says Error and nothing else we don't see the speed or the registered owner but you should be able to see the speed

Could it be to do with multiple occupants being in the vehicle? Considering the fact I have seen it work on vehicles with only one before but I do believe it failed with more than that. Needs more testing to be sure tho.

It's a long shot but I have seen it work and not work seemingly randomly.

On 9/3/2018 at 2:27 PM, Scarso said:

Could it be to do with multiple occupants being in the vehicle? Considering the fact I have seen it work on vehicles with only one before but I do believe it failed with more than that. Needs more testing to be sure tho.

It's a long shot but I have seen it work and not work seemingly randomly.

nope it doesnt work for me when i am in a car alone. i gues for some people it is just not working. if i should gues why is that i think it doesnt register that we have the perk unlocked or that we are on a list that checks to put the scrambleperk on

1 hour ago, Roy Lester said:

nope it doesnt work for me when i am in a car alone. i gues for some people it is just not working. if i should gues why is that i think it doesnt register that we have the perk unlocked or that we are on a list that checks to put the scrambleperk on

It does not make any sense to me that the code would pick and choose when and when not to work. Must be something we're missing. Is the vehicle only owned by you with only you having the keys?